Author: chinadoll

Looking for a Loving Husband [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-7 00:49:54 |Display all floors

Thanks!

Thanks, Tuur, for clearing up the air. For a moment there - I thought I had better not visit Lijiang or Guilin or Jiuzhaigou!

And thanks Blue Tiger for the encouragement. Perhaps my title to get a husband in this manner is rather obtuse.

But I do like to see if I could get some friendly advice by being straight-forward right from the start.

I believe that China has not only opened up but have become rather 'westernised' overnite! (Or perhaps not - I don't know) - anyway, I do wish to get as much feedback as I could before I take the plunge to pack up my bags to start moving house.

I have a very good impression of China and its people all along - regardless of adverse news - which does crop up in any country anyway.

So, I shall be most happy to continue with my search and I might visit first - and search for the husband only after knowing how China really is like - and whether I can truly adapt to the life as it is - in the countryside.

Perhaps I do like to dream a bit too much - from reading too many travel magazines. But like what Blue Tiger had said, I will dream on just a bit longer. Thank you for any other advice, eg. like places that I should really go to have a look - but not the mountains, I prefer flat lands. Thanks again!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-7 07:02:56 |Display all floors

older men are more understanding ! blue tiger however is a savvy fella

We older men have the deepest empathy for young ladies----many of these young guys just don't get it---follow you dreams---Tiffin

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-8 04:10:46 |Display all floors

Reality in Life can begin

First take a dream, add focus, determination, experience, tincture of time, in this case a beautful young person, some man who loves her------her dream becmes a reality.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.