Views: 2399|Replies: 4

hello, today is my birthday, [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-10 17:13:13 |Display all floors
Teachers'  Day is my birthday, but I'm a little lonely today, waiting for someone to talk to me , here is my QQ:120972900 MSN:cucumber317@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-16 23:11:24 |Display all floors

hello

Today is my birthday.I had a really bad day and feel terrible,coz only one friend called to say "happy birthday",and others all forgot.This is the worst birthday i have ever had.I even wanna cry for this.It seems I have no friend.It's so sad to live in this world but have no friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-17 07:30:03 |Display all floors

Happy birthday!

I know I don't know you, but happy birthday anyway! You sound sad! On your birthday just take a moment to think about what your birthday means - on this day you were born! Make a list of all you can be thankful for.

Or just think of RIGHT NOW. you are here. You are still alive, so you must have more good things to accomplish in this world. Even when you are alone, realize that you have an effect on EVERY PERSON you see or talk to. Some people are better off from meeting you. Take a walk and talk to some strangers. Maybe because you say hi to a stranger, they will feel better. Maybe they were sad too, and seeing your smile will help them.

Or do something nice for yourself. Go to your favorite restaurant, or buy something new, or go get ice cream. Or write yourself a letter saying how proud you are of yourself!

Feel better! Maybe you can talk to cucumber, above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-17 22:22:14 |Display all floors

Thanx

Thank  u for what u have said.Ur words really comfort me a lot.In fact,i'm not always that sad.On the whole,I would consider myself an optimistic person(i could always get over the sad things very quickly),but there are still some time i feel unhappy.My friends say i'm always look very happy,and it seems i have no worries and unhappy moments.But only i know it's not true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 14:00:56 |Display all floors

happy birthday,

Thank you two guys above! Would u mind adding my MSN, I'll be your friend in needs

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.