Author: roshi86

german student looking for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-13 10:03:22 |Display all floors

i feel bored abt wht i have to say but...

i have to declare that I FEEL NOTHIN` ABT JEALOUS WITH ANYBODY`S FIGURE I`M QUITE SATISFACTED ABT MY FIGURE! WHY YOU GUYS ALWAYS CONSIDER ME AS BEING JEALOUS ABT SOMEONE`S FIGURE?? WHY?? I WAS JUST BEING CURIOUS ABT WHY THAT GERMAN BOY DESCRIBE STH ABT HIS APPEARANCE HERE WITH NOBODY ASKING HIM ABT IT!! HAVING A FRIEND HAS NOTHIN` TO DO WITH APPEARANCE!! I JUST DONT GET IT SO I POSETED STH LIKE THAT ABOVE!! SO HOW COME YOU STUPID JERKS KEEP GOING ON WITH MY  FIGURE? I SAID I AM 166 CM AND 89 POUNDS!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 17:10:48 |Display all floors

looking for a date/dates?

>>german student looking for friends
Hi!

I'm a german guy studying chinese language in Hangzhou. I'm 19 years old, 1.96 meters tall and quite slim. <<

what's height and weight to do with making friends? I think hair style is more important to show one's character. Would you like to elaborate? Skin-head? piercing and tattoo?

why you guys missed Kate's point !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-14 10:28:03 |Display all floors

guten tag

tag!
hehe,
hi nice to meet u
hope to excnange language to u
see u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-14 19:53:09 |Display all floors

"Der kleine Junge"...

@ roshi86

[...]I wonder who is the "little boy" here....[...]

Ich denke, der kleine Junge bist diesmal Du.

Etwas mehr kulturelles Fingerspitzengefühl würde ich mir an Deiner Stelle aneignen, wenn Du länger hier bleiben möchtest. "Ausländer" bleibst Du immer, wie gut auch Deine Sprachkenntnisse sein mögen. Daher wird Dein Agieren, Reagieren und Handeln immer als jenes eines Ausländers gesehen und nicht Deiner Person!
Sehe Dich mal etwas intensiver hier im Forum um und Du wirst merken, warum "katewannab21" so reagiert hat.

Und...was Deine Absicht ist sollte man lieber Andere nicht vermuten lassen. Denn dies führt nur zu Missverstaendnissen...wie in Deinem Fall.

Wie auch immer..."Huan Ying Lai ZhongGuo!"

@ katewannab21
The reason why he is telling us the shape of his body can be found in his initial post.

Let's wish roshi86 all the best for his study and time in China. And let's hope that he will act more sensitive the next time.

a n d r e a s / 安迪

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 14:10:44 |Display all floors

keep cool boys & girls

hey kate,
why do u react so aggressiv? are a kind of frustrated?
in our culture/germany it is 100 % normal to introduce himself by telling something about his weight, height. maybe roshi doesn't know the habbits of chinese people, but u can tell it to him in a nicer way.

@roshi
i envy u to be in hangzhou! i love the city. u lucky boy. the girls in hangzhou are the most beautiful in whole of china - so be careful  http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/images/f23.gif
hangzhou ist meine stadt nr. 1 in china, ich würde sofort mit dir tauschen, du glückspilz

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 18:11:37 |Display all floors

When in Rome, do as the Roman do.

We don't choose friends by size. Rather, by personalities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-15 20:58:36 |Display all floors

when in Rome....

you mean: 入境问俗?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.