Views: 4229|Replies: 15

Anyone want to be pen pals? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-7 15:48:40 |Display all floors
Greetings, I wasn't sure where to post this. (I was not even sure if I wanted to post this either.) A lot of the postings that I've read sounded pretty crazy. Anywhoo I thought I might give this a try and see where I might land up.

I am currently attending college in California and I would like to meet someone who is attending college in China. I am very curious about China's college systems as well as their economic system. I guess I'm looking for a buddy within the age range of 18 - 24 or so. (someone that I can connect with on an age basis) I have a lot of questions that I'd like to ask someone regarding China's culture. I'm actually very embarassed to admit some things so I'm not going to say them.

I enjoy playing sports especially basketball. I am an avid Golden State Warriors fan! I love watching them play but my favorite player ultimately is Yao Ming... (I also really like Tim Duncan on the Spurs.) I also like talking about religion. (I'll just leave out my religion for now.)

If you want to be pen pals write me back!

PLEASEEEEE!!!! No crazy people need to reply. =p

Thanks so much, hermeneutics.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-8 21:29:49 |Display all floors

hello

hi
   nice to meet you !i am a chinese worker.i graduated from the universty in 1999.i realy want to make friends with you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-8 21:53:11 |Display all floors

An interested boy ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-8 21:54:03 |Display all floors

An interested boy ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-8 22:23:40 |Display all floors

Hello,Glad to meet you !

I am a Chinese chollage student.You can call me JiangXiaoling(my chinese name) or my English name Edith.
I like music,especially classical music and soft music.
The film I like best is Moulin Rouge.It is songs are so wonderful !
I also like reading.I read all kinds of books,Romantic,love ,detectie,social,history, nature,religion,and politic.Sometimes,I have myself’s  opinion and I often write something in forum.
I know my country’s history,and the things you want to know, I belive And I also like to know you and your country..But,to be honest,I don’t know  whether can I express my opinion fully.But I will try my best.
If you trust me ,and, if you can bear my English.J You can connect with me .
my E-mail:  flowingmusic2003@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 02:48:16 |Display all floors

Email Address

Write me here:: hermeneutics5038@yahoo.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-11 18:59:58 |Display all floors

Please?

Anyone? I'd like to learn more about China and their culture.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.