Author: cathy_ling

i need a foreign boyfriend!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-26 15:24:11 |Display all floors

wow

Hello Cathy,

I think maybe this forum is not a good place for you. See almost all the foreign guys want to be your bf or doubt your intention. Other people seems do not like you since you posted this. I do not know if you really do not have an intention for somthing. But I do not think cross-country love is something admirable.

Find a considerate good boy and be in relationship with him is not a good chioce?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-27 05:34:18 |Display all floors

see!!!

she has rights, don't you see out there!!! There are many mixed blood in the world. You ancients could be .....

ahhh!!!........pls read it carefully....didn't complian anyone lol>>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-27 11:57:15 |Display all floors

It's not so terrible to try...

Don't worry Cathy, keep your head up, look to the stars and keep on trying. Lot's of folks here have their hang-ups and there are lots of other forums.

I know what it's like to go in search of something which seems only an idea or a curiousity. It's always worth the life experience because adventure, dreaming,  and making dreams happen is always a better road to be on than waiting for life to just happen.

;0)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-27 13:17:17 |Display all floors

hi

contact me at 13209071669 after  10 days
my  e mail address is
lahori1978@yahoo.com
i am  boy from  india  
living  in  europe sice  last  15 years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-27 15:08:43 |Display all floors

hi

Hi! Where do you live? Do you ever go to Beijing? I am a white American doctor, and I will return to America in a month or so, but I will return hopefully next summer. Maybe we can meet? Contact me at:

patrioticmobster@aol.com

Bye! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-27 18:02:41 |Display all floors

i am cathy

working and living in a small town after graduation means little chance to  go outside,  as my students are facing the college entrance  examinations, i become more tired and worried! that's i am much more busier than before.  
the fact why leave message here is:
you know,  our foreign language teaching facing some serious problems! students get high marks while they always keep silent in or after class,the most important for   foreign language learning is to communicate and stay in the real environment. as an english teacher , i am more anxious than anyone else. i can't neglect the feelings of the students, last term ,i was told someone , foreign teacher will come to our school, all the school were in great pleasure, even we began to imagine how we spent the christmas for him! but for some other reasons, no one came ! as it to my students and i , it's great disppointment! i can't stand my students going to college with great pity!
i love my students , and i am also devoted to them.i have no pity,and i will never regret!
so maybe i made a mistake here, what i want all is to find a  chance to help my students to finish their hope, let them have even more one chance  to see the foreigners , because they need encouragement from foreign teachers, to make them more interested in english learning , i need your help!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-27 19:01:24 |Display all floors

looking for a foreign girlfriend

my names is james decribe yourself and what you are looking for in a boy friend. my e-mail jramzy@charter.net

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.