Author: cndaily

Tax money available to build a wall around i$rael, but not around new orleans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-23 02:39:29 |Display all floors

Well Spotted!

It is up to Israel to decide whether to pursue its aid request for Negev-Galilee development - which was slated to be part of an aid package to offset the cost of the disengagement - or exercise restraint in light of the high costs of Hurricane Katrina, outgoing U.S. Ambassador to Israel Daniel Kurtzer said Friday......

http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/623115.html

I believe the US Congress will get the $2.25 billion bill from Israel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 19:18:18 |Display all floors

Bush appoints CRONIES in top difficult administrative positions. This is a disas

Read what Michael Moore says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How does it feel to know that the man you elected to lead us after we were attacked went ahead and put a guy in charge of FEMA whose main qualification was that he ran horse shows?

That's right. Horse shows.

I really want to know -- and I ask you this in all sincerity and with all due respect -- how do you feel about the utter contempt Mr. Bush has shown for your safety? C'mon, give me just a moment of honesty. Don't start ranting on about how this disaster in New Orleans was the fault of one of the poorest cities in America. Put aside your hatred of Democrats and liberals and anyone with the last name of Clinton. Just look me in the eye and tell me our President did the right thing after 9/11 by naming a horse show runner as the top man to protect us in case of an emergency or catastrophe.

Michael Moore
www.michaelmoore.com
mmflint@aol.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-25 19:21:26 |Display all floors

Just look me in the eye

Just look me in the eye and tell me our President did the right thing after 9/11 by naming a horse show runner as the top man to protect us in case of an emergency or catastrophe

Right on Michael!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.