Author: grace_meng

A good idea to educate young generation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-12 15:04:24 |Display all floors

You don't have to forget, just forgive

America did it and it worked out well for us. I know a lot of Japanese who feel bad at the anti-Japanese sentiment. Like it or not, much of the world regards Japan and China as almost the same ("cut from the same cloth"). You'd be better off working to  make friends.

Besides, Japanese game manufacturers have made some Chinese-based games based on the Three Kingdoms and the Monkey King, and they were well-done and respectful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 16:26:49 |Display all floors

I agree to your opinion.

I agree to your opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 16:27:07 |Display all floors

I think

I think the truth is :there are many people who want peace and friedship
in both China and Japan,But, there are  also many people in Japan want a war,not only tawards china,butalso the whole world, You see? Do you know the second world war is start by only several people, and do you know why the war can start and go on without oppose ,If you find the reason you will understand that we must always be careful about the nation ----Japan ,I think Japan as a country can not be our friend ,at less it did not show me a real tendency or sincerity now,all it has done depress many chinese ,so there is one question --------will the war started 60 years later? I doubt this.
200509131627c50f.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-13 23:12:56 |Display all floors

inspire......

so happy to know this news!though I seldom play the online game,i will support it !let the young generation know what the history is.if the japanese know this game ,what  his\her feelings are.......haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-14 08:58:22 |Display all floors

wow!wow!

i agreed to longbow!!
    i don't like a part of japanese! such as japanese premier!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 09:36:24 |Display all floors

interesting

i think it is a very good game .
waiting...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-18 11:34:33 |Display all floors

Re: I think

longbow wrote: "But, there are also many people in Japan want a war,not only tawards china,butalso the whole world, You see?"

No, I don't see. This is not true. This is another example of brainwashing the Chinese youth. The Japanese people OR the Japanese politicians do NOT want to go to war -- with ANYONE. Japan after World War II is a success story. Although their economy of today is a bit shaky, the period after the war represents the greatest period Japan has ever seen. Japan has never been richer. The Japanese people have never had better times. Japan has never before played such a great role in the world. Japan has never before exported so much goods and knowledge as they do today. And this is all thanks to democracy.

You think Japan wants to give this up? They would have to, if they go to war. The answer is that they will not give up what they have, and therefore your reasoning is flawed, wrong and simply insane. You are just a product of brainwashing history teaching in Chinese schools.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.