Author: grace_meng

A good idea to educate young generation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-6 21:13:17 |Display all floors

wow,why I am sad?

I amnot  willing to see MANY CHINESE PEOPLE depending on japanese products!I don't want admit!but it is the fact many chinese who  hate japanese use japanese products!I am sad!I remeber many have said they would try their best to refuse japanese products!however  do they keep their promise?no no
We can 't call this nation mood!We need confidence!let 's contribute our shares for our country! action speak loudly than words!
200509062113691d.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-7 16:48:16 |Display all floors

where can I get it?

sounds interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 10:21:46 |Display all floors

we should respect the history and keep it in mind

but also we should be open-minded and kind-hearted to other people,those unpeasant events happened between we 2 countries shouldnt be a reason to treat those japanese people badly.like i had a japanese girl as a very good friend of mine and i learned  a lot from her.so wht i`m tring to say is:politics are politics,life is life.
200509091021bda1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-9 15:17:41 |Display all floors

Game

Its a good idea to know facts from fiction. I'm not too familiar with the game, so as long as it stays on "good" lines its cool. If it goes too far as teaching hate then it probably isn't a good idea.

In general we definitely got plenty of hate to last us a dozen lifetimes here on Earth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-10 10:40:36 |Display all floors

A good idea to educate young generation

Game , is really  absolutely game ! well do not talking more , different people have different ideas !
exactly!  To some extent , every thing has two-edged sword !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 08:41:55 |Display all floors

It seems a sensitive topic

Personally, we can't forget the history and the main purpose of this is to learn from it and draw a lesson from it so that we can never made the same mistake. And hence, we can tell our kids the histroy fact but not develop their revenge to the Janpanese. We can adapt their advanced technology and their good character to improve our shortcoming. After all, World peace is our goal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 11:09:19 |Display all floors

Oh my word

I find myself quite stunned and shocked by this. Is the only way of redressing historical wrongs to incite hatred and warmongering in a new generation?

Tread very, very, very carefully. Rabid nationalism has always been a source of great evil in the world. Is China genuinely a peaceful nation, or is this just lip service? My mainland friends are all peaceful, loving people - and then I see things like this. I really don't know what to think, you know?

There is no excuse for teaching the children of our societies to hate others because of our own bitterness. Allow them to nurture a sense of conciliatory compromise and peaceful understanding alongside their national pride.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.