Author: bornof_fire

some advice to those who would like to get married. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-3 11:27:09 |Display all floors

exactly

sweeeeet :)
we have a chinese saying, ur hands in mine, till the end of time.
haha, actually in order to make it rhyme, i changed the second sentence, it was originally: get old together with u.... lol, excuse me for doing this, just for fun, haha
yeah, totally agree~!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 11:31:29 |Display all floors

Oops

sorry, bornof fire, i thought u were a girl....
never mind, dont cry too much, ok? try to hang out more with ur friends, u l ceer up, i hope

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 09:31:14 |Display all floors

marriage

probably to have someone to grow older with....have someone to witness your life......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 11:02:26 |Display all floors

about marriage

it is idealisim to grow old with someone...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 11:03:43 |Display all floors

about marriage

it is idealisim to grow old with someone...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 12:42:27 |Display all floors

Poor guy... cheer up!

Poor guy,
if you want to cry , let the tears drop down, don't hold back too much although it's useless to bring back the love. But  you will feel better after you cry.   Don't say that men never cry.   

After the cry, try to cheer up. I know no one will escape from the hurt of love  .   PPl love and  hurt each other. But they never stop to love.  I read some of ur story and quite moved. Now sad to see the romantic love story is gone with wind.  

I know it's easy to say than to do. but  I  Do Hope you get through it as soon as possible.

Cheer up ! Don't be always on the fire.  so many friends are with you.............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-19 13:00:05 |Display all floors

we need a witness to our lives

This reminds me of the movie Shall We Dance ...it said that "Your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go un-witnessed because I will be your witness"...thats about marriage!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.