Author: magg84

date with chinese girle [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-6 02:21:00 |Display all floors

good

definition of good girle is sme whom is study and make an afford to go university...and care for her future...the beauty and atractive dosnt mean too much...most of those girle will not be involve with foreigners...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 02:45:56 |Display all floors

yes its true

its true most foreigner no have too much time to build up long lasting relationship...but still want to have good girles....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 02:49:29 |Display all floors

love

you think yu still love him...i am sure you will forget about him at the moment you meet new guy.....like most girles...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-2 00:04:31 |Display all floors

all...

hi...its good question...what do i want from chinese girle,....in general as foriegners we feel lonly...and being with chinese girle ,speaking english take you out of the lonlyness and you dont feel loss....then ofcourse its better if she is nice,friendly and lively...and having sex its great...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-2 00:05:39 |Display all floors

teach

what you can teach me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-2 00:07:40 |Display all floors

e corner

i still waiting you reply where is the english corner...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.