Author: magg84

date with chinese girle [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-31 08:31:15 |Display all floors

???

its a good question...i found that the bad girles are too bad...just want your money and give nothing....the good girles are sometime too good and looking for very serious relationship...not for me...not enough time to play...so what do i whant ???  looking for the middleone...its plesure to be with chinese girle whos speak english and walking around make you feel much better ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 09:19:13 |Display all floors

chinese girls

I think most Chinese girls want a serious relationship.
While most foreigners just want to find a girlfriend when they are in China.
So sometimes there is a little unbalance between what you want and what she wants.
I think as long as there is true love between you, any difficulties can be overcame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 21:35:53 |Display all floors

i agree

yeah, very true, river, i know a guy from switzerland, he's over 60, but still in good shape and charming, got a family over there, kids, and wife... and a gf over here in china... no comments, man...

i myself ran into something like a 2.5months relationship with a frenchie. he went back to france as planned, leaving me in pain. t's been two months, i still miss this guy. well, he took my kindness for granted, and i took our relationship as something serious. .. too silly.. lol .. guys, it hurts too much, please stop doing this to nice girls, cuz it really kills somebody,,,,, the heart aches.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 00:30:42 |Display all floors

flavie

these white trash are not 'guys', they are just here for a quick fuck with a chinese girl like you mentioned. they just want to taste the 'oriental exotic women' that their white trash media stereotypes. i also saw too many examples like you in guangzhou. in traditional chinese thinking, those who are highly irresponsible we call them beasts (畜牲), no matter what kind of people they are.

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 00:58:20 |Display all floors

willyone

sorry to tell u that my ex isn't white, he's mixed, and he got lotsa ansian gfs b4...

just being lonely and wanna find a girl while he's stay in china, wel, t's only me that's the silly one, lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 09:20:19 |Display all floors

flavie

My God, we most have the same experience. Where are you?

How can people's experience be so similar?
quite strange!  

But the reason for us to say good bye is a little different. He knew i was serious to our relations, and he also knew he couldn't be so serious, so he decided to end it up earlir so that i won't feel so painful later.My friend said he was very sensible. maybe.

how are you now
I want to know you

This is my email: smallriver2@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 10:54:58 |Display all floors

river

i think u r luckier, cuz ur bf cared about u. not mine. altho he said so. but everything's passed, we gotta look forward, dont we? we r still too young to be sad forever. this is just helping us get better prepared for our mr. right.  so cheer up baby :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.