Author: colorfulwolf

What do u chinese peeps think of us Irish? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-12-27 12:18:23 |Display all floors

Mr. Fish..tell me more about Irish and the democratic party...

...yes, i know so little about the irish,....

..tell us more about the Democratic party and the Irish people!

Hail the Fish!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-1 10:02:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-3 06:42:11 |Display all floors

Ha ha ha,,,they deleted my post...why

Wolf spelled the word Colour the American way...Color.

For this they delete a post?

[ Last edited by iluv2fish at 2006-1-3 08:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-3 08:09:43 |Display all floors

Wolf...don't get your knickers in a twist

I was just fooling around with a fellow Irishman. I had to size you up and you rose to the occasion.

By the way...how much do fags cost in Ireland now?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-3 12:17:48 |Display all floors

Hey Mr. Fish....i want to learn more...

..about the Irish...

...tell me, what are FAGs??????

..what other movies did Irishman Mr. Bernard Shaw did....i wanna watch them all!!!!

..and what about the Irish-Hebrew battle for the DEMOCRATIC PARTY..

who KILLED KENNEDY??????

why did the US government target the DUPONT conglomerate, dismantling into so many small pieces...and finally let the Hebrews get the final pieces..what happen to GM, CONOCO, DuPont.....

why was FORD spared from same dissection?

Tell me more, tell me more.....

I want to know all the CONSPIRACY THEORIES..

(you must be like CIA or Irish elite insider....you must know the stories..tell us, tell us....transparency please!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-15 02:50:43 |Display all floors

Little lizard....you do go off the deep end some times

I was just seeing if our Irishman knew the term- -that's all?

Slang terms for cigarettes
Cigarettes have accumulated a variety of nicknames such as "smokes", "butts", "square" (from the shape of the box), "cigs", "ciggies", "stogs", "stogies", "snouts", "tabs" (especially in NE England), "loosey" (a single cigarette), "bogeys", "boges", "gorts", "darts", "straights" (for factory rolled ones), "dugans" (especially in NYC), "hairy rags", "hausersticks", "jacks", "grits" "tailies" (Only in New Zealand) and "fags" (the term "fag" is used more commonly in the United Kingdom; (AND IRELAND) in the United States and Canada, it is primarily a derogatory term for a male homosexual). Cigarettes have also attracted somewhat fatalistic nicknames related to their effect on the smoker's health, such as "coffin nails", "cancer sticks", "gaspers" or even "black lungs" in terms of the "smoker". In Australia, cigarettes are sometimes called "Doogans" or "Durries". A relatively new term emerged with the release of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones after a main character was offered a "death stick" in a nightclub. Self-rolled cigarettes are called "rollies."

[ Last edited by iluv2fish at 2006-1-15 02:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-1-16 09:59:24 |Display all floors
Ever heard of Celtic tiger economy? that from 3rd world country rising to became one of the wealthiest countries in Western Europe

The truth about Ireland is very different to the one they try and portray around the world.

The Irish are serial disinformers and ever since they arrived in Europe from the Asiatic Scythian Black sea they've tried to disguise themselves as Europeans
with an advanced culture.

Their false history is aimed at simple minded people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.