Author: wingedheart

On Virginity [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-27 13:54:08 |Display all floors

Re: i just threw up on my laptop

A culture that has been around for 5000 years (don't inflate the figures) can of course be backwards, since the only measurement of backwardness is the relative development level.

In that sense, oh holy virginity is backwards. It is backwards for the simple reason that it has been the norm in most of the world for a very long time, but isn't anymore. In the modern world, the female has been set free to discover her own sexuality. China is slowly entering this modern world also in this sense, which is welcomed.

I hear that ritual murder, concubinage, 三金寸 and the 清辫子 are also out of style these days. The world keeps moving forward. Some things are very old, but not worth preserving. I also hear despotism has been around for some 10,000 years, but some countries still cling to this ineffecient way of governing.

Unfortunately, bakward people like you will exist for a long time to come, and you will do your utmost to preserve the patriarchal order, so that you can continue owning your women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 01:13:29 |Display all floors

keep trying in vain loser, in forums and in reality, dont ya

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 11:21:57 |Display all floors

Re: keep trying in vain loser, in forums and in reality, dont ya

raiden wrote: "If you wish to measure “backwardness” you would first need to find a model of what you think is “forwardness” and we all know forwardness to you means western life and lifestyles. From your form of governments to the etiquette in your society to the things which surround you everyday; its all you know, and all your pride. But what u fail to realize is that your forwardness is Backwards to everyone else."

Yeah, I hear that we are considered backward by the African tribes still practicing female circumcission. Of course, everyone thinks he or she is in the center of the universe, but the big difference is that the Western world already been there, done that; the West has evolved, and thus we ARE forwards in many respects. There have always been stages in human civilization, and the West just happened to elevate to the higher stages before everyone else in recent history.

raiden wrote: "But what we all apparently fail to realize is that the world revolves around you, or that the world revolves for the west, and without you and your “ways” the earth would simply cease its rotations, and fall off into the abyss"

That is so true. The world DOES revolve around us, around the dollar, around the English language.

raiden wrote: "We see here that your upbringing, and culture have led you to believe that Virginity is of God, and thus something you should shun away from or destroy. However, in China it’s a different upbringing, and different understanding, Virginity in China is only for the husband, that of all the things you could have to offer a parent of your children, virginity is the best, money cant buy, only Humankind, our existence on the earth, our life from childhood, and our creation of who we are and what we have make it possible to even BE a virgin. As you mature, it’s the one thing that is most sacred in the lives of humans, according to their creation."

Bah. In China, parents decide who gets married with whom, and it is all about money and guanxi. This is JUST like it was in, say, the European 1500s, when the woman was just a birth machine and a husband's sex toy. Thank you for making your backwards mentality shine so 清楚.

raiden wrote: "It was the norm in all the world for a very long time, then you had 1969 and a new era of mankind, void of the burden of moral character, and culture sustaining family values. In place of… apparently.. nothing. Well, that’s a load off ya isn’t it. And then it was about 1% of the worlds population, today, people like you liangfuck, are about 18% of the worlds population, so, I’m still unclear where your world is… you just emerged from that cesspool but still have shit in your hair and on your face, and apparently in your eyes, as you know not where you arrived."

I have arrived in babeland... the babes here are no virgins, and they all like to have sex. Of all the Chinese people I know, I don't know a single virgin; they all have or have had pre-marital sex.

raiden wrote: "Ummmm no, I just force them to marry real men, and we kill guys like you that breathe air near my sisters, daughters, cousins, nieces, and those of sisters, cousins, nieces, and daughters of the land and of all the people who I will not suffer to fall into your cesspool"

Right. Thank you again for making what I said obvious to us. But your sisters and nieces and cousins probably already fell into the cesspool, just that you don't know about it. Whatcha gonna do? Kille your sisters as well? How appropriate for a backward person like you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 21:01:34 |Display all floors

go back to ur own country liangzai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 21:54:42 |Display all floors

hehehe

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 23:03:26 |Display all floors

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ADVISE YOU THIS FRIEND TODAY..... I INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU......DO YOU KNOW HIM B4? Ha ha ha The whole world know about him but yet did not believe. What about him. Don't miss this opportunity....................... What a great offer to you my dear..  Yes dear  this is the advise I can  give you. There is only one person who can be your life partner. ....Your BEST and FAITHFUL FRIEND. He is so FAITHFUL anf sso TRUTHFUL. He  LOVES and CARES for you. He needs your heart. he will always satisfy you fulfilling his promises. He is the HOPE of GLORY. The WAY and the LIFE. You can trust him in everything. he will always make you happy and JOYFUL. He is so WONDERFUL, so MARVELOUS, so TRUTHFUL, THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS THAT the world has ever known yet many has not believed. But no man has been able to disprove his lordship. Do you konw him my dear? Ha ha ha everybody know him. He is well known in the whole world. Those who are wise follow his way. Happy are those who acknowledge him. Have you made up your mind to become the son of God? The person you have been waiting is the only person who can never fail you. HIS NAME IS JESUS....... Believe in him and you will be saved. If you have not yet received him as your LORD and PERSONAL SAVIOUR, just do it now and be saved. You are welcome in the Kingdom of God where everybody are accepted, no matter your nationality, no matter your age, no matter your colour. No matter how far you have sinned against him, he will forgive you and receive you. he is your maker. You are free to become a child of GOD. When I was still wandering and struggling nobody told me but I am telling because of the LOVE I have the you and for all human kind. Don't harden your heart. It's a nice thing to become a son/daughter of GOD through CHRIST JESUS; OUR LORD! MAY JEHOVAH; GOD,  THE MOST HIGH WHO CREATED YOU GIVE YOU UNDERSTANDING! AMEN!
GOD'S CHILD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 23:30:27 |Display all floors

Hey bendent

Why do you fight Liangzai, your own ally? Are you really fighting him?
Why do you have two faces? what for? Pls explain this to Liangzai.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.