Author: ab4jianglin

Chinese Men, Western Women in US [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-22 22:53:33 |Display all floors

yes, you're right

go to his home, slam his doors open, and demand an explanation! he's the one who gave you the false signals.

LOLA

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-22 23:56:26 |Display all floors

I have a scrap of pride left

I already try with a nice note, text message...I will NOT beg anymore, but I am thinking there must be some mistake.  Can it be he misunderstands me somehow???  Do Chinese men just think that an American girl is for using like she is nothing?  Maybe I offend him deeply somehow because I tell him I am worried about this???  Even so, isn't it better if you know a girl is upset to sit quietly with her and explain instead of watching her feel broken and used???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 12:46:46 |Display all floors

ok

ok girl- i think men are pretty predictable worldwide and its not a chinese thing. if he's not calling you then he's not interested anymore. you need to ignore him. you've told him that you care about him, that you wanted to be with him, that you feel bad. he knows all that and he's choosing not to talk to you. there's not much else you can do. just move on. if he doesn't appreciate you then he's not really the most wonderful man then is he?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 13:37:44 |Display all floors

grenadier 98

You are sick man.  One letter you are a girl ...next a guy ..mike  foran whatever!!!  ...How many nics u got ???? you are so busy !  Do you work for China daily ????Gee man get some therapy .   Best still ,go back to expensive miserable UK. ...i will continue to expose you ! Fraudulent Prick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 13:37:54 |Display all floors

grenadier 98

You are sick man.  One letter you are a girl ...next a guy ..mike  foran whatever!!!  ...How many nics u got ???? you are so busy !  Do you work for China daily ????Gee man get some therapy .   Best still ,go back to expensive miserable UK. ...i will continue to expose you ! Fraudulent Prick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 16:01:35 |Display all floors

virgo

stop wasting your time. you have it wrong.  anyone who registered in the last 2/3 months has the greadier profile.  it's a glitch in the software.

chinese guys are pretty interested in western girls but the truth is, the ones who come to china are invariably overweight and unattractive.  at least the ones i've seen. no offence.  

you're probably just a novelty factor to him.  in the same way that foreign guys are to a lot of chinese girls.  don't get so hung up about it.  pouring your heart out here isn't going to help. sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 00:55:15 |Display all floors

I don't know what anyone is talking about grenadier profile.  I am definitely female and definitely just a regular user from the US.

About pouring my heart out... Sorry.  I've just been confused about whether or not I accidentally committed some kind of faux pas by telling this guy that I was unhappy with his behavior.  Is there some kind of unspoken Chinese thing that I should know about male/female relationships?  Was it bad for me to express my feelings or to tell him that I was concerned about the ways in which he might perceive me as a western woman?  Personally, I value communication, although I don't like going on and on.  He may well think that he'd provided satisfactory response once, but it didn't come across to me and I was asking for clarity and a single conversation to make sure I understood.  He kept promising to talk, but then didn't.  Ok, fine, I guess I get the hint, but I assure you that I am NOT an overweight, ugly woman.  I am thin, toned, and very good looking.  I am also educated, considerate, thoughtful, funny, and friendly.  This guy shouldn't have had a lot of complaints, but even if he did, was it somehow out of line for me to ask him just what his motive was to dismiss me so suddenly.  I'm thinking it isn't asking too much of someone to want to know how they go from telling you "I miss you" and "I love your hair" and "you're so cute" one day to...NOTHING the next.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.