Author: rubywang

how to find a good man? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-18 09:50:08 |Display all floors

i donot mean this

i think you misunderstand what i have said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 10:05:36 |Display all floors

my boyfriend

i once have a boyfriend.To be frank, he treat me well.However,his well -treatment need some prerequisites: i cannot have male friends, even in the street i cannot look other boys. He checks my messages secretly, open my E-mail and QQ.i can not bear this kind of habits.But when i think of that he take care of me,i forgive him. i hope one day he can change,he can understand.Aucturally, i am wrong. One day,we quarrel out.Then he count what he have done on me.He asked me to give back the mobilephone which he have me as a present. And he asked me to give back all the things he have bought for me. i also  bought him a lot things, but i did not asked him to give them back.For me ,i would like to do everything for him.But he did this kind of things, i felt disappointed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 12:50:13 |Display all floors

that os true

i believe that there are a lot of good men and there are lots of good women in the world. But the reality is that most good men can not find good women,most good women can not find the good men.That is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 19:00:04 |Display all floors

good men are everywhere

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 22:44:16 |Display all floors

yes, the single cell bacterium alexae is a prime example of bad walking dickhead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 23:15:12 |Display all floors

its so difficult/easy to find yr right man.

some days ago..I thought I am good man for my gf...But when we diaparted,I found its my fault...

if you find a man you like....plz take care of him

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-18 23:46:17 |Display all floors

there are no good men in the world

All the men are the wolves who wear sheepskin! all the men we meet every day are not good!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.