Author: karen68

should i tell him i love he? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-23 22:17:37 |Display all floors

Dear Karen …. I am impressed

Unlike the other girls and ladies in this section, you give me the impression as one who is sensible, who is decisive and who knows how to set her priorities right.

I was worried when I read your post.  When you reach a stage such as yours, it is really time to let go.  I am glad you choose to listen.  You will have a lifetime to find your love.  So, worry not.

I understand that education in China (and in fact, almost everything) is very competitive.  It is an opportunity not to be taken for granted, so treasure it.

"Love” on cyberspace is not real love but an “impression” or at best an “infatuation” of sorts, which will soon disappear with time and once you lose touch.  It is DANGEROUS if the other party is a dishonest person or a conman.  So, be very careful what you say or disclose on the internet.

I wish you all the best.  Remember, you have a plan.  Stick to it.

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-23 22:51:42 |Display all floors

I don't know how to say...

My two good friends are fall in love with the girls who they met throw the Internet.
Now they are together and very happy.But they are all at the same place.Maybe they are lucky,maybe they have the predestined relationship :-)
     All that is up to you ,But I still wish you to spend more time on studying..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-24 23:40:20 |Display all floors

cannot be real love

I understand you met him on the web.
I understand that chatting with him is pleasant.
did you exchange pictures as well ?

my personal experience is that you may be disappointed by meeting in person the people with whom you felt extremely comfortably chatting on the web.

you states that you feel different when you chat with him.
same should be for him.

so, when meeting in person you could have your/his normal attitutes, which you may not like.

sorry but cannot be love, maybe infatuation or strong attraction, or simply just curiosity.

real love is what you build time after time.

anyhow, I do not want to cause deception but just to warn you.

take care and enjoy life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-25 04:46:36 |Display all floors

You should wake up and carry on your life with someone real

Hey my little sister, it is time for you to wake up from your dream which will never come true, please! Carry on your life with someone realy around you.  believe you will find some one who you will love and he will love you. Don't be a heart breaker of your own. He is not there, it is just a shadow, who will live in the love of a shadow? When the sun rises you will find a new reason to smile.
All the best

Nancy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-2 22:12:30 |Display all floors

i am happy today

long time now see,
i have come to earth now . the study is so busy so i have no time think so much,i got a prentice today, she  known me from here, but in fact that we lived in the same block, the distance of us just 2min.walking. i will have a buddy , we can do excercie together after dinner and i will teach her cook.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 00:31:59 |Display all floors

lucky girl

u r lucky to let go of him so easily...
lol just thinking about it over and over again, i myself dont object this kinda"u v got mail" kinda love ( by the way, i watched that movie 7 times lol), but being cautious is wise. yet sometimes it'sjust difficult to hold back ur feelings right? what i do is just relax, keeping in mind that i can kinda wait and c what's gonna happen, and be open to all opportunities, we r still sooo young, got lots of options, dont we? lol, enjoy life, babe..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-12 15:48:15 |Display all floors

forget about it, little girl

Hi young girl,

My suggestion is you need to quit the internet.

I dont think you know what love is, moreover, the cyber love doenst really exist. if you want love, then walk out of your house, and find one in real. not in the cyber world, there are too many uncertainities in it, also, there are too many psychos and weirdos out there..you have to be careful, girl!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.