Views: 2251|Replies: 3

hi, there [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-14 15:12:38 |Display all floors
i know it's dull to make self introduction as i've made so many times. but i guess i should make it all over again cuz it's the first time i came here and you all dont know anything about me. even a little.  
i am not a special girl with a name is Karen. i am in the hightime of one's life. i am a 23 year -old lady. maybe it's time to make my career. but i'm still a student.  hope could be one of your soul mates.
gald to know here and all of you.
and can you introduce yourself a liitle bit , let me remember all of your easier.
thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-14 15:37:31 |Display all floors

welcome here,

you'll enjoy yourself here, here you can chat with us anything you like and want, just make yourself at home, i am wf_snail, a 24 years old guy, wish to be  one of your good friends. you'd better  give something  more to make people know you well and chat with you , something like your hobbyies and so forth.
have fun.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-19 13:03:25 |Display all floors

thanks,

i will enjoy here, i think

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-20 04:09:51 |Display all floors

You are welcome

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.