Author: fideyzy

GET A NEW JOB [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-24 15:45:22 |Display all floors

confront the challenge!

I know it hard to accept the change of a new environment to your job.  If you believe yourself can handle the job.  Why not give it a try?  Personally, I want to use my brain to do the job.  I don't like no brainer job.  So confront it.  You can't admit yourself a looser before you try it right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-25 17:30:41 |Display all floors

congritulations

You will be success,just  study study study____

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-25 19:53:42 |Display all floors

you re so luckly

hi,friend,first of all congratulation to you!comparing with me,you're so lucky because you have a so good job which will make you get more promotion..now i haven't got a job..in fact i found a job on December last year,but unfortunately my plcae had been replaced by a closely person of one man in charge of the firm..hehe...it's truly out of my expecitation..from then on i dare not to tell my parents about that .i make sure that bad news will depressed them..of course,i will try to keep quiet mood ..i'm sure all things unpleasent will go by..i should go through this period..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-25 23:39:44 |Display all floors

Hi

Different position brings you distinct  challenge,at the same time ,providing you with spacious room to show your individual strength.
Never look down on your ability.Everyone need go through difficulty to be close to brilliant future if he/she want to be successful by virtue of personal effort.

Use magic tools Report

fideyzy has been deleted
Post time 2004-1-29 16:19:13 |Display all floors

Thanks

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-6 13:48:48 |Display all floors

good job

i really believe that you are a able man with great confidence. congratulation on your success in getting a better job. i think it may be a tough time while looking for this new job. but in the end ,you succeed. so ,just go ahead and believe yourself just as a popular song goes"i believe i can fly".
now, i am faced with the same problem as you have already solved well. i want to look for a better job . i don't like my present job. i hope to find a job with better pay which interests me as well. i know it is hard,but i am having a try.
good luck to you and to myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-6 19:40:40 |Display all floors

Congritulations to you!

Congritulations to you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.