Author: chinamanben

Are you lonely? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-5 18:02:53 |Display all floors

yes

Cool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-5 20:30:57 |Display all floors

Are you lonely?

Even i am far away from CHINA ,but i would like to make friendship whith chinees people.

i am from SAUDIA ARABIA , RIYADH.

I am a university student - in Language and Translation college.

if any one wants to contact me, i am on

C1C7@hotmail.com

have a nice day guys

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 15:30:43 |Display all floors

Lazy Guy:>

Dear Benny

You are acturally a lizy guy, forgetful as well^_^

You had promised to introduce yourself to me more, but you have forgotten.

Hehe, not so hurry, just remind you for I'm free now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 17:33:51 |Display all floors

Cindy

Hi,my name is Benny,26,m,Qingdao,handsome,single!Later ill tell u more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 18:03:06 |Display all floors

Yes, I am, since it's a truth, I never feel shame to tell

I quite understand your feeling. Do you like music? I do, and when I am alone, I often listen to music to exclude the loneliness or make the loneliness harder and let the loneliness overwhelmed me and I cry freely. There are two songs about lonely, I have no idea that have you listened them before: 1. Lonely by Akon; 2. Lonely by Nana; Both songs are very good, but I like Lonely by Akon better, it’s very funny song.

I have a strong character. That’s why I can not find a BF till now. In men’s eyes, I am sharp and cool, or quiet. But in fact, I am not, I am human. I have emotions. I’d like to get straight and get to the point. But men thinks I am proud. Why people like to beat about the bush and try to make the conversation longer?! Well I know, in other way, I don’t know how to play upon words. I am not a good talker. So, I am waiting a men has strong character like me, or stronger then me. But I found out it’s very hard to find one around my life circle. So, I belong to loneliness, I often think that maybe I born to having it. It doesn’t mean I don’t have friends. As a matter I have a lot of female good friends. I have few male friends because they do not appreciate me ---Too hard and sharp to communicate. But I still want to be who I am, even though I know I need to bear the loneliness for quite a long.

Sometimes, loneliness gives me more time to think about myself. I will self-estimate and enjoy being alone, having some private space for my own.
But most of time, loneliness hurts me.  Because it makes me realized that I need to get used to be lonely.
Loneliness means no body understand you and no body can share with your happiness and sadness.  Especially, you want to share something, but no body you want to share with. The one you want is not there, and you don’t know where is the one who is belonged to you. Well, even people find their soul mate, I guess they still feel lonely, but in different way to feel that though. Life is complicated and whimsical, which will effect our living and feeling as well.

I'd like to make friends, even though friends can not exclude the loneliness completely. But in most of the ways, it helps a lot. My email address is joymann2@yahoo.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 18:11:00 |Display all floors

Sigh-----

It seems a nice girl is having a hard time.Keep trying,girl!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-6 18:47:10 |Display all floors

To Chinamanben

Sorry, it may rude to say this, but I really don’t like your tune. I write this is not for get your sympathy; I just want to share my loneliness. So I don’t need any comments and encouragements from you as you don’t know me well. I know you meant well, but sorry, I just don’t need it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.