Author: chinamanben

Are you lonely? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-1 00:19:29 |Display all floors

Your boss is a Korean as well??!!!

Hi,

First time to see your msg, but I feel so interested with your working condition. It's extremely the same to mine. I also work in a Korea company. And everyday in the office, I need speak English. But same as you, I'm lucky that my boss' English is good enough. I think you can understand the accent of most Korean's English^_^

As we are all alone, hope to find some mutual topics.

My Email is : cindyjia@126.com
(as well have no time to chat during the work time, just email)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 00:32:05 |Display all floors

I agree

To chinamanben ( Benny )
I agree with you Benny on why are we learning English - Trend , Being proud , Living in high-clasee society i think not . However most Chinese found that is needed to do so nowadays . On the other hand there's always been some people think that they are cool , real cool . Coming back and forth telling people how good they are , upstaging . I've no doubt you're right on the point is to communicate better with people in English world .
Thank you
Claude

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 01:48:22 |Display all floors

wow

Loneliness is a state you submit yourself to. I think you all are trying too hard to find "someone" that you all feel so lonely. I think if you stop expecting too much from people and just get to know people even with their flaws you start to appreciate that everyone is different and no one is perfect. Instead of thinking so much about your loneliness you should do something more productive such as seeking out your interests.

you always meet someone when least expect to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 02:22:10 |Display all floors

don't look for love - blaque

You're searching for a face
to fill that empty space
but nobody's got you open tonight
be patient and endure
oh baby rest for sure
there will be salvation in time
yeah, your going to find it
but oh baby dont look for love
dont you know that love will find its way to your heart
yeah you're going to find it
but dont go looking for love
dont you see that love is there wherever you are
its all inside of you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 19:46:58 |Display all floors

Cindy

Hi,glad 2 c ur post, actually my boss'  English is also very good, after all he has stayed in the U.S for 4 years,and he is a nice guy.
U left ur E-mail to me,thank u 4 that,but im a lazy guy,i dont wanna type letters,pls forgive me,but we still can communicate with each other,right?Keep in touch!Good girl!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 20:11:20 |Display all floors

Claude

Thanks 4 ur unf\derstanding,comrade!(shaking hands)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-4 10:46:08 |Display all floors

reply Are your lonely

the same situation. i am single and sometimes i feel lonely. work hard is my way to against loneliness.i just graduated from university one year
as of now i have no time and money to make friends with young girl.in
my deep heart. looking for a  girl to share the joys and sorrows is my best
desirability in beijing. maybe  i cann't be rich. quoting a phrase of pop singer Liu,de hua'song ."you and me just a spoondrift "

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.