Author: chinamanben

Are you lonely? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-30 15:44:17 |Display all floors

Yeah,lonely very much

I am a strdent coming from Zhengzhou univercity,central China's Henan province.There is only one year left before graduating from it,now I come to Peking,capital of China,to practice .That is to say,working    to   learn some practice knowledge ,without  salery. This is my first time to Beijing,not familiar with the city .Busy,tired,lonely and missed some girls
very much...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 15:48:15 |Display all floors

want tomake friends with student

My E-mail address is:: liliuwei@eyou.com

I am a man,22,I want to make friends with you ,no matter you are a boy or a girl, thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 09:32:33 |Display all floors

~~~~~~

in my opnion,the feeling of loneness is not always a bad thing.
sometimes,i enjoy my loneness.in that case,i can think clearly and deeply.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 11:34:34 |Display all floors

hi, casanova

I suppose  you are a really casanova. but if you are a smart, interesting, handsome, mature man, I like make friends with you.

Helen,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 11:39:26 |Display all floors

I will graduate in a year!

Hi,guys. i am a senior student in beijing and i will graduate in a year. i hope to share some ideas and information with you guys. My QQ is 178015001. email: petzhang@sina.com. ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 17:51:18 |Display all floors

hi

hi brother,you have the same feeling with me,working so long time,i did`t konw where 2 go ,people around me did`t understand with me, I think we never have the same tbeme 2 talk about.yeah,I am longly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-31 19:34:06 |Display all floors

Sunny

I cant agree with u more, when staying alone, i can think about something deep,that is absolutely right! But sometimes i feel very lonely  and isolated! Too boring!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.