Author: chinamanben

Are you lonely? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-10-9 13:47:53 |Display all floors

abc

Don't  worry.I  think  that  everyone  here will be friends, right? I  come from guangzhou, but  now  I study  in a beautiful seaside  city. The sun here is very strong, I  think  I am  shinny black now,which make me feel a little sorry.But, I make  some  good friends  here! They  just  like the sun  here ,very  enthusiastic.If  you like ,I will ask some  of  them  here and  give you some warm.Ha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-9 21:20:02 |Display all floors

bluestory

k, asl      1st?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-10 22:07:50 |Display all floors

to abc...

What's  the  mean  of  your   words?I  am  a  newborn  here.I  can't  understand  people's  ellipsis. Maybe  I  am  too  stupic?
  Being  a medical  student  our  lessons are  very  busy, I  seldom  go  to  the Internet  before.But ,an idle youth,a  needy  age.  I like my  lesson and  my  future  work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-11 03:08:09 |Display all floors

eh...

some of the posts here states that it is good to be alone sometimes becuase you can think clearly. i think the lonliness occured in the thread starter's mind is not physical lonliness, it is emotional.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-12 18:41:17 |Display all floors

yes

thats right,now im living alone without knowing anybody in this city,but i think it is ok,i dont need 2 care about anybody else here,i feel free

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-12 22:30:12 |Display all floors

Gook luck!我想说我是大三的,但我忘了大三的单词了,不好意思了哦

Hi,How do you do.
I am from fujian,and I am at beijing now.I am at a commom univerty.My English is poor.I know yor in the chinadaily site.I hope to contact with you in English.Ok?
First,I introduce myself.I am from QUANZHONG of Fujian.My hometown is access to Xiamen.Xiamen is known by the world as its surrounds.I suppose you heard about it.Haven't you?
I recently enhance my weight.I am 1.7 meter,but my weigh is only 45kg.Ok.I have to stop.
I wait for your letter.
Gook luck!

My emil is llgirlhong@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-13 00:25:26 |Display all floors

to hong***

First  I MUST  tell  you  that  you are too thin,that's  not  good  for your health,maybe  you  are  in  a  pathological state(病态),if  it  so ,you should  find  out  the reason.( I  am  very  sorry  to say so,that's  my occupational  disease(职业病)。I am  a college student .
  It is  very  late  now,I  have  to  go  to  sleep.Before that  ,my  answer to your  question is junior(三年级学生)。If  you  think  that your vocabulary    is poor ,you have  better buy  a dictionary .
  I am sorry  to say so.Good luck ! I am also  a freshman here.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.