Views: 22629|Replies: 78

Are you lonely? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-9 21:27:29 |Display all floors
Hi,everybody

I  m sure a lot of guys or girls who just graduated from colledge school r lonely after starting working in a new and  strange environtment, maybe no close friends 2 talk to, no places 2 go, no recreation to join,etc.,just feel boring and lonely?
Then how do u spend ur lonely night time ?We can share our experience here and communicate with each other !
  Thanks a lot !

Benny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-9 22:36:51 |Display all floors

hi

你的英文看起来很好,请问"英雄无用倵之地"怎么翻译?英语爱好者,谢谢.,真诚

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 21:00:21 |Display all floors

Hi,guy

2 be frank, my English is not that good! But i can give u some advice about English studying:No need trying 2 find some Chinese 成语 in English, Language's beauty lies in its flexibility, that means u can make urself understood in many different descriptions, pls remember, the only aim of learning language is to communicate!

Thank u 4 ur attention!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 09:12:46 |Display all floors

hi,buddy

hi,buddy,if you don't mind i call you like that,i'm single as well,i think your english is very fluent and perfect,but i can't reach that like you,but i'll try me best to achieve,may i know where you are?if possilbe,i can learn english from you,my english is very poor,especially oral english.if don't mind,add my msn at cai-alex@hotmail.com or give me yours.many thanks,hope you,sure and me have a very good single day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-12 20:25:18 |Display all floors

Alex

Hi,Buddy

I like u call me Buddy, that is cool!
  I dont think my english is as good as u thought, but my oral English is really good, everyday i have 2 speak English with my boss,this guy has stayed in America for 5 years, i learned a lot from him, he does know a lot of words,but i think i speak American Slang better than him, coz  i have tried 2 memorize many oral phrases, it is useful!
No pains, no gains,try ur best 2 improve ur English!
BTW,i have no customs 2 leave my contact details here,sorry about that !

Thank u 4 ur attention !
Benny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-12 20:36:49 |Display all floors

hello

I am a student in English Department, I always feel that my chances of communicating with native English speakers are so slim. I really hope that there will always be a person there to listen to me and help me to improve my English levels. Can you help me to find that native English speaker.
In addition, I do hope I can talk to that person face to face. I think that would be best. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me A.S.A.P.

P.S:   My E-mail address is : emily404@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-12 20:38:09 |Display all floors

hello

I am a student in English Department, I always feel that my chances of communicating with native English speakers are so slim. I really hope that there will always be a person there to listen to me and help me to improve my English levels. Can you help me to find that native English speaker.
In addition, I do hope I can talk to that person face to face. I think that would be best. If you have any questions or comments, please contact me A.S.A.P.

P.S:   My E-mail address is : emily404@163.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.