Views: 4078|Replies: 3

Study Mandarin China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-19 15:42:43 |Display all floors
Hello Folks,

I and my wife are eager to learn Mandarin in China (Beijing or SH are preferred) and have time to study from mid February to end of May.

I just conducted research on east china university, fudan and jiao dong and they have closed their program for that period of time.

Any other good universities/options you can recommend to us?. My wife has come several times to Guangzhou to import shoe but I don't want to study in GZ as I find the city is dull.

Also , is it a good idea for foreigner to study mandarin in private schools/institutions?.

Thx,
Andy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-19 18:50:26 |Display all floors

how about university?

Hi!

Check out: http://www.blcu.edu.cn/english/index.asp

They also have short-term courses in spring!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-20 12:28:04 |Display all floors

for your reference

I work for an American company and know "City Weekend" is the most popular English magazine among foreigners in BJ. You can get it in grade-A business buildings or hotels free of charge. I have searched some ads of Chinese language schools in it and hope they are helpful for you. All of them should be in BJ. From my point of view, BJ is the best place studying Mandarin.

Jun Cheng: 010-65267539, 65259932, www.junchengedu.com
FESCO: 010-8561 6180, 85618888 ext.13111, fesco-training.com.cn
Berlitz: 010-65930478, 65080244/0255

May you have a great time during the Chinese New Year!

Mandy  
zoe1000@sohu.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-1 15:20:35 |Display all floors

Private Mandarin Tutor Available

Hello. I'd like to be your Mandarin teacher.

I have Mandarin & Japanese teaching experience and I'm university educated. I speak both English and French. I am a Beijing citizen. I have also lived and studied in Paris. I am friendly and can make learning Mandarin interesting and enjoyable. I accept and appreciate western culture. I hope I can help you and your wife learn more about China.

Cheers,
-Junyan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.