Author: wearesupreme

What's up with those stinky foreign pigs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-9 17:00:20 |Display all floors

Re: odillia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thank you for your appreciation of my poem. If you like it, then you must know the meaning of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over all, I liked the fluent context and the sounding of the language, but it doesn't mean your poem made any sense at all.  And why dedicate this poem to me?  

1) wearesupreme
2) 400 pound moronic hogs
3) niggar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I make mistakes all the time when it comes to fast writing, I prefer to reply my opponents as fast as possible. But as for those words, yes, there are mistakes, but they are not nonsensical either, far from it. Now let me break it down for you

1) We are supreme
2) 400 poundS unintelligence *****   
3) ******
(Sure the spell is simple enough, but I don't throw direct racial slur, my pervious post was totally a careless)

Why did you say you don't understand a word of my post?

Maybe you are not terribly bad at English, you problem is, however; you don't know how to get your point come across. Your logic/thesis is vague and confuising in your every sense of speaking.

Your following statements are the perfect examples.

These very 3 words make you a dagger type in my poem, which equals to jealousy + jealousy + jealousy

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Wish god could help me.  

Then why attack me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-9 18:08:01 |Display all floors

Wearesupreme

Actually, I couldn't care less about your spelling and grammar. I was simply pointing out that it was a direct quote from one of your posts in case anyone questioned the spelling or grammar.

However as you wish to tackle my spelling and grammar let me correct you. You are wrong about “all the stuffs” since that doesn’t actually make any sense. “Stuff” is a noun whilst “stuffs” is a verb. I disagree with “so” needing to be capitalised since “… so” links the post title to the content, as follows: “Wearesupreme so which Supreme are you?”. As for your comment about apostrophes, what are you talking about? Are you suggesting that “didn’ t” is correct instead of “didn’t”? Ha ha ha, you can try to disassemble my spelling and grammar if you like but please get your assertions correct first.

Back to your comments ...

The problem is that you are throwing “straight name calling and racial slurs”. Look at your opening post and your second post in this thread. As soon as you think one race is superior to another then you are a racist (please look the word up in a dictionary if you wish) is that a label that you are happy with?

So, what exactly does your post have to do with “friendships, love or relationships”?

Sure, come to these forums and exchange views with your own people AND anybody else who wishes to participate in these public forums but why not do it in a constructive and positive way? Why not try to listen to the criticisms of different races and cultures and then offer a balanced and useful dialogue instead of wading in with topics designed to simply fuel the racism and hatred flames?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-9 18:10:20 |Display all floors

a poem dedicated for big troll odildo odillia/odetta/founderdata/fiorri/fioretta

痴言痴语痴肥女
越洋来到爪圭里
痴想觅得迷死洋
早日弃国当龟女
洋郎耍尽弃信义
黯然神伤归故里
草草嫁做他人妻
不守妇道兼凶悍
一纸休书成弃妇
哭天呛地始绝食
疯言疯语险猝死
宦官老爹不忍弃
送入青山盼康复
可怜老父泪纵横
疯女恍若隔世人
逃出青山潜CD
长记他日出洋游
欲觅洋爹重叙情
巧遇同胞李兄弟
直言相劝偏不理
恼羞成怒肮脏语
翻手为云覆为雨
可叹CD清净地
卷起恶浪与浊雨
疯女执意不罢休
连贬四级不悟理
劝言天下好儿女
莫效此女丑形状
切记
切记

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-9 19:37:53 |Display all floors

Wearesupreme and AIDS

You comment about AIDS is both pathetic and ignorant.

For example, how do you explain the spread of AIDS amongst Chinese men? These nasty “white trash” “obviously” give AIDS to Chinese girls. Then what happens?

a) The Chinese girls sleep around with lots of different Chinese men?
b) Those nasty “white trash” sleep with Chinese men too?
c) The Chinese men also sleep around with lots of different Chinese girls?

Alternatively you, wearesupreme, could look at some of the facts. Try here if you like: http://www.avert.org/aidschina.htm for some information on the spread of AIDS in China.

I’ll give you some clues as to how HIV/AIDS has spread, you can read the rest yourself.

a) Drug use (injected)
b) Blood and blood products
c) Commercial sex workers
d) Migrant workers
e) Visitors to China (irrespective of race)

So, wearesupreme, I will call you an ignorant racist from now on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 16:09:50 |Display all floors

Re: tmphgt

Ho, how nice, I wish I can believe you.

However as you wish to tackle my spelling and grammar let me correct you. You are wrong about “all the stuffs” since that doesn’t actually make any sense. “Stuff” is a noun whilst “stuffs” is a verb. I disagree with “so” needing to be capitalised since “… so” links the post title to the content, as follows: “Wearesupreme so which Supreme are you?” As for your comment about apostrophes, what are you talking about? Are you suggesting that “din’ t” is correct instead of “didn’t”? Ha ha ha, you can try to disassemble my spelling and grammar if you like but please get your assertions correct first.   

I'd like to ask you to stop being stubborn Mr. white man.
"All" is a plural modifier, so every following object should put S in behind. Yep, “all the stuffs” is totally correct. Only in U.K people might put it differently, if there is where you received your education from, then I will carry this no further.

As for "So", white man, why hadn't your kidgarden teacher taught you to capitalize every first letter of a sentence/paragraph; this formula apply to any circumstance, in a parenthesis, in a quotation mark, or whatever. It's your own fault to leave the ellipsis mark before “So”. 1. Bad grammar. 2. Starting a paragraph with ellipsis mark does not make any sense in formal academy writing. 3. “So” still need to be capitalized.
Oh, wait, there you go again, "capitalised" is spelled "capitalized"

Now down to apostrophes, what are you talking about? Scroll up and read what your wrote, every time when you put word like "don’t", you always leave a big, solid space in between. Unlike your first mistake, spell like "don'  t" is not excusable.

To be all honest I couldn't care less about your spelling and grammar either, and am already mentioned in my earlier reply to odillia that I do make mistakes often due to my fast typing habit. Not just you and me, those are the mistakes people occasional make, furiously making topic on that is just not wish.  But you just don't know when to stop, if you willing to continue on, I will play the game.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 16:23:04 |Display all floors

zealotrl, are you spamming your stinky "poem" everywhere? you get paid

For zealotrl

东施效颦眉凝枉
语无伦次皆成狂
士隔三日不相识
终究难改丑儿相

Zero to all, zero to all,
How come the world starts to fall,
I don't see, I can't think
It is a woman that stands tall

Oh my god, I am scared
Do my bro go get prepared
Call her name, call her a slut
This is a men's game to be fair

I have tried very very hard
Out of the best of my heart
My poem sucks so do my words
She said my brain is at retard

Hope you like them, cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 17:31:20 |Display all floors

Wearesupreme

Ha ha ha! You want me to take English lessons from an ignorant racist like you? Your kindergarten jibe is about the level that I expected from you.

Stop avoiding the real questions that I asked by countering with your flawed attempts to find errors in my spelling and grammar. YOU, not me, decided to start analysing the details after I made a simple observation.

Anyway, I’ll bite, so here goes …

Let me start with the basic stuff: have you ever heard of British and American English? Let me really annoy you now by saying “analyse”, “institutionalise” and “capitalise”.

Let me ask whether “stuff” is a countable noun? Do you know the answer?

If you want, you can use www.dictionary.com to look up “stuff” and “stuffs”.

Let me ask again and this time I will do it slowly and clearly. What exactly are you trying to say with respect to apostrophes? I am genuinely interested in what you consider to be correct:

a) didn’t (no space)
b) didn’ t (space)

Think about it, if I really cared about your spelling and grammar I would have plenty of your posts to dissect. However I am more amused by your ignorant racist postings!

Final question: how do you know I am white? I could even be Chinese and I am sure that would annoy you even more!

If you want a useful and constructive discussion on something relating to friendships, love or relationships then start a new thread.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.