Author: wearesupreme

What's up with those stinky foreign pigs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-6 12:47:42 |Display all floors

Darkhan is CHINA's Public Enemy No. 1 We will hunt him down !

So darkhan, get off this Forum !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-6 16:09:42 |Display all floors

tmphgt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"... so which Supreme are you? Diana Ross?

You are not new to China Daily since it appears that you joined in March and have been posting rubbish ever since."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never denied I joined since march, but after dropped few posts, I stopped visit the forum completely, now I'm still a stanger to most forum members, in that case why am I not new?

Let me try a couple of quotes from one of your previous posts (spelling and grammar mistakes left intact): “keep the whole conversation in a civil way” and “I sorry, but anger, name calling, and being submassive won't help the case one bit”.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spelling and grammatical errors are the result of fast typing, thank you for spotting that.  And unless your spelling record is clean, if any thing "all the stuff” is spelled "all the stuffs",  "so" should be capitalized,  and you don't leave space between apostrophe and the t (I can easily cite another 5 mistakes from your pervious post if you enjoy nitpick so much)

By the way I prefer to speak Chinese, after all China daily is our forum, any problems?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm, with all the stuff you post you must be another hypocrite!

I, hypocrite, why? I never got away from my view and position, it is clear that I'm always pan-Chinese person before and since. (I don't like to throw straight name calling or racial slur even to the races I think are inferior but it doesn't mean my impression to foreigners is positive)

Why don’t you try taking your racist drivel and shouting it up and down Orchard Road Mr Singaporean? You wouldn’t last 5 seconds.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust me, you don't know this counry, you don't have a cule of what President Lee is doing, yes, we can't openly call foreigners pigs or thus on Orchard Road .  but we still have all the freedom we need to protest against foregin immigrants or any none-sino sucm.

Alternatively you could try to distance yourself from the intolerant racism that abounds in these forums and post something constructive and positive!

Alternatively? Ha, should I? In Chinadaily? You are funny.

The only reason I'm here is because I want to exchange information with my own people, I never expect to see so many pink faces flooding around China-daily doing nothing but complaining, whining, posting all negative thing about China and stuffs. What would you feel when you see a brunch of Chinese nationalists go to a white man forum and put your people down? If you and your people didn't come here in the first place, then flaming war and insulting won't exist on China daily  at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-6 16:54:43 |Display all floors

odillia

this is the real reflection of what's going on in your tiny inferiority complexed little brain:

Jealousy,
plus, Stupidity,
plus, foulmouth
-----------------------
= stubby

You have the 1 fomula, and now study my poem.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand a word you said, try to make sense next time.  
(Read your own post again, perhaps you will laugh too)   

If you happen to be Chinese, then why attack me? Did you even read my post at all? or it's just you lack of english language ability? (which isn't a bad thing at all)

If you are another westerner, heh. then don't wasting my time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-6 16:54:44 |Display all floors

odillia

this is the real reflection of what's going on in your tiny inferiority complexed little brain:

Jealousy,
plus, Stupidity,
plus, foulmouth
-----------------------
= stubby

You have the 1 fomula, and now study my poem.

I don't understand a word you said, try to make sense next time.  
(Read your own post again, perhaps you will laugh too)   

If you happen to be Chinese, then why attack me? Did you even read my post at all, or it's just you lack of english language ability? (which isn't a bad thing at all)

If you are another westerner, heh. then don't waste my time.

不过话说回来, 你的诗不错.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-7 13:49:16 |Display all floors

Bore Supreme...

You are none other than the loser 'Stud'. Cogito,Xiaolifendao...you are pathetic.
Excellent post btw...should really make things all lovely between us all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 13:37:52 |Display all floors

wearesupreme

thank you for your appreciation of my poem.  If you like it, then you must know the meaning of it.  Why did you say you don't understand a word of my post?

Yes, I'm a Chinese, and I have problems understanding your English.  Especially, I have problems understanding your 3 words:

1) wearesupreme
2) 400 pound moronic hogs
3) niggar

These very 3 words make you a stubby, which equals to jealousy + stupidity + foulmouth

These very 3 words make you a dagger type in my poem, which equals to jealousy + jealousy + jealousy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-9 16:25:26 |Display all floors

Re: tekvicious

Then it should be easy enough to tear up a "pathetic" loser's arugment with your suprb wisdom.

Who is "us"???  
Good will you have there nonetheless, I don't aggressive to those who come here with proper manner.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.