Author: hopeholder

Having heard many foreigners say that Chinese cheating on their spouse more cmmo [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-4 17:37:27 |Display all floors

i like chinese guys no matter what they do my love for them isnt going to stop m

whatever u say....

i hate women more even if they perfectly do no wrong i beeches...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 23:29:59 |Display all floors

dear charles

I think you are being a little unfair with these stats.  Most white men do not cheat on their wife although the divorce rate in general is quite high.  With the equalization of rights here---women cheat here as well.  For the most part people here just marry too early and they are not mature enough to handle the responsibility.  

Western culture certainly has it downfall's and this is one of them.  Many people do not take their vows seriously enough anymore.  It is not quite as bad as you are saying though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 23:30:46 |Display all floors

dear charles

I think you are being a little unfair with these stats.  Most white men do not cheat on their wife although the divorce rate in general is quite high.  With the equalization of rights here---women cheat here as well.  For the most part people here just marry too early and they are not mature enough to handle the responsibility.  

Western culture certainly has it downfall's and this is one of them.  Many people do not take their vows seriously enough anymore.  It is not quite as bad as you are saying though.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 00:57:17 |Display all floors

haha, charles

you are really a funny guy. Nice meeting you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 06:49:27 |Display all floors

Hi Charles

i don't agree.. i think men just have this i want to cheat on women thing.. it's become so exceptable in western culture that yes it might be higher here but it's much more open here too..

Also i want to point out that it's not only whites that live in north America.

but women are just as bad.. or they can be.. i figure if i can be an honest women there's gotta be some honest men but it's like finding a needle in a haystack

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 09:03:17 |Display all floors

There are really societal/cultural/family forces in CHINA that place cheating un

Peaches, I agree that "ALL" men cheat and western women have much, much more right than men in term of divorce.

Cheating requires both parties men and women to be involved, but I still think most Chinese women cheat for financial reasons.

Western women cheat for faked love, dissatisfaction of marriage/relationship, thrills, and money too.

I really have done a small samples of Chinese educated women in their 40-50, who were brought up in the Cultural Revolution and are divorced.

A common demoninator are most Chinese women do not cheat at the rate of Western women.

My medical/psychological research will be published to prove western women cheat on an average 1,000 times more than Chinese women.

There is  really an underlying causes of why white men in America have more opportunity to cheat. Without the white women available to cheat, the frequency of white men to cheat will be lower.

Peaches do you know how easy is to cheat in a white- collar large corporation with your boss? I have been there , seen it, done it !

Just a trip on the corporate trip out of town with the secretary to look for expansion of clinics round up in bed when you checked in the hotel at night !

The return trip sealed the fate of two people for a relationship that last for years and it was lust but hope to marry your boss and hope for him  to divorce his first or second wife is the real reason for most white women !

Believe me, my medical research is based on over 200 (but not a small number of samples of American women !)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 20:02:16 |Display all floors

To the topic

Very funny, we cheat on wife often huh? obviously, only in your own europe shit hole, every single one of you are sexy studs, not just colored, ugly, dumb subhuman sucm. but you would never learn the vaule of family or love, you only looking for women for one night stand,  but is fine if that's in your country, but now you tend to bring your sexy culture here, you have any idea how disgusting you are?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.