Author: bendent

how do i kill my 2kg pomeranian dog so i can cook its dog leg and eat it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-11-4 04:09:05 |Display all floors

lafter...funny....but...

I think this is supposed to be a racist joke?

Not to cool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 10:05:14 |Display all floors

excuse me while I choke on my French Fries....

...okay I'm better now, something just got stuck in my craw.   I've had a look back and I am struggling to perceive how anyone could so quickly leap to a conclusion that this must be a racist joke. Purile perhaps, even provocative...but racist?    To do so obviously indicates that you're already looking to take offense...a bit like cloud watching, you see what you want to see from innocuous, shifting and in inderterminte shapes...which means that the racism is perhaps in the mind of the object rather than the subject.  Taking innocent banter and immediately translating it into some sort of racist invective suggests that somebody has a problem....its not me.  Please take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, try and see yourself from the mirror's point of view (left is right and right is left), stop looking to take offense and you might just find life a bit more tolerable.  Hey, just a friendly piece of advice...no racist slur intended.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 11:24:28 |Display all floors

Pomeranians insulted

Perhaps darkhan was referring to racism against Prussians (or polesif you wanna get modern on me ;-The historical region of Pomerania (Polish: Pomorze, German: Pommern) comprised the areas at the southern coast of the Baltic Sea between the estuaries of the Oder and Vistula)...imagine having such a specimen of dog named after them?...a once proud martial baltic race, once Napoleon's envy (and I quote ' the Balkans are not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian Grenadier!...how true, jus wished we'd listened) now reduced  in public perception to a little ball of fur  (2kg for chrissake! - my dog weighs 40!).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 08:13:46 |Display all floors

Back to basics...

Someone is always trying to inject something into every thread, so I'll get back to the point.

Dog type is not only a personal preference, but a logistical one: BBQ can be modified to suit all sizes.

However, if one is thinking about slow cookers, pressure cookers, deep frying, or stove top, and the guest list is not huge, the Pom is an excellent choice - though a little boney once you wet them down.  Kind of like rabbit, actually.

Anyway, if you want a little more meat, try the Shitzu, the Jack Russell, or if just has to be St. Bernard (impress the parents?) then best before 6 months.  If you have the room to lengthen the spit just little consider the Corgy - a lovely companion and fattens up nicely with ageing.

Any wine suggestions? Beer and dog is getting a little old...laomugou ;0)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-7 08:26:07 |Display all floors

Oh yeah...

Before anyone corrects me on the correct spelling for the above mentioned dog type, please consider the dog type mentioned and ask yourself if the original spellor was just simply being polite. ;0)

...there...a couple of back to back, non-metric posts for our non-metric friends here on the web.  How humane of me...;0)  I feel so...so...so...imperial.

Which, btw, is a brand of margarine, something I don't recommend for the BBQ. Sometimes only real butter will do. Average lapdog, roughly 250-350 grams, yes grams of unsalted, pure creamery butter...that sounds about right.

;0)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 08:56:43 |Display all floors

har har har HAR HAR

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-12-22 09:40:04 |Display all floors

Dog eats dog world!!!

So some human can be!!!

Next life becomes a DOG!!!
Hope you get a good rich master, not running on the streets.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.