Author: bendent

how do i kill my 2kg pomeranian dog so i can cook its dog leg and eat it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-9-27 09:03:37 |Display all floors

BASTARD!!!

If you EVER do that, or anything remotely like it, I will find you, hunt you down, and cook you in the most painful way possible. Animals are our FRIENDS! Most cannot defend themselves against humans, and it is our duty, and should be our greatest pleasure, to care and take care of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-27 11:31:48 |Display all floors

Of friends and recipes

Pigs make wonderful, loving pets too. ;0)

And, I might add, the cooking time and sauce secrets of Golden Pig as applied to suckling piglet are pretty much the same as a 2kg Pomeranian -  30 minutes each per 500grams roasting, BBQ and baist for one hour, candy and cool. Don't forget to stuff with succulent herbs, spices, and sometimes even some heavy fruit or you'll lose critical moisture.

However, the Pom is a pretty hairy little critter so I would weigh after shaving. Very important and a common mistake. You could try the singe and boil technique for hair removal if the meal is purely experimental (not trying to impress dinner guests) because in the long run it is a quicker, more effective method.

It's a long, slow cooking process, so try to time your prep and cook time during back to back football matches so you don't get too bored.

...always helpful, always giving.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-28 13:07:36 |Display all floors

!!!!

Moebius,how could you? That is so insensitive!!!!

... some of us don't use the metric system... how could you forget us? What if WE want some BBQ Pomeranian?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-28 13:38:05 |Display all floors

Eat St. Bernard's

Apprently, the dogmeast of choice is St. Bernard's.

Utterly delicious when served with asparagus and washed down with a chilled glass of Pinot.

I recommend it highly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 22:56:02 |Display all floors

THOUGH I DO NOT LIKE DOG, BUT,I MUST SAY,YOU DO NOT HAVE HUMAN NATURAL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 23:08:47 |Display all floors

Inhumane?

Inhumane...I've never figured that word out....of all of the actions and attributes perceived by us to be definably inhumane, such as war, murder, torture, imposition of suffering for political, financial or whatever motives, none of them are conducted by any other animal on this planet, other than humans...am I wrong?  Surely then we should review our use and definition of the word inhumane....and therefore its opposite; humane!  I think someone must have switched the definitions when Samual Johnson was compiling his first dictionary and wasn't looking for a moment.  'Man's inhumanity to man' should really read 'Man's humanity to man'....'cos only we humans do these things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-3 23:13:18 |Display all floors

...and while I'm thinking about it!

....Pomeranian dog!...again a bit of a misnomer...dog? its not a dog! its a toy, a handwarmer, a ball of fur...it might even manage to upgrade to the description of a long wheel-based rat!....but its not a real dog! It maybe looks like a real dog, only its a lot smaller.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.