Author: wittyone2

the incomplete list [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-1 18:54:42 |Display all floors

烂仔,Viking blood still runs in your vein and feeds your barbarity , doesn't i

Can't you find a female member of your own species, and get laid in the Vikingland?

We understand your sexual frustration, 烂仔, and our sympathies to you for your painful childhood full of myriad sexual abuses at the hands and other body parts of your own dad growing up in the barbaric Vikingland.

Barbarians and their perverted descendents like yourself are not welcome in China, FYI.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:55:22 |Display all floors

Brought to you by the pants-dropping, dick-touting, profanity-spewing 2-bit whit

____

liangzai

+ Send message
+ Posts: 405
+ Joined:
2004-12-21

Chinese guys uncivilized barbarians

Yesterday, my Chinese girlfriend was beaten up by a gang of Chinese guys on a restaurant. You see, Chinese guys fight in groups. They really like ganging together and beat people. They really like it. They are way too cowardess to fight one on one, and apparently they even beat women, who are smaller and weaker than they themselves. They also do not refrain from using tools at hand. They hit my girlfriend in the head with beer bottles. Four times. Today, her eye is black and blue.

Since I came to China, I have been so unimpressed with Chinese guys. Day by day it has gotten worse. This was the final straw. I believe Chinese guys are the scum of the earth. They are rude, unpolite, and frankly speaking no more smart than a dog. Arab fundamentalist muslim men are actually better for women than Chinese "men".

I came to China with my mind zeroed out. I came to learn. But I have come to the conclusion that we in the West really are superior, not because of technology or economy, but because we have moral values that China is simply lacking. In Europe, or in the United States, it is not acceptable to beat women. People go to jail for such atrocities. In China, it is commonplace, and nobody really gives a shit. The police? What a joke!

I now understand why Chinese guys have no success abroad, and also why Western women don't like them. I now understand why the Chinese guy is the ultimate loser, why he is looked down upon by others, why he is doomed to fail. Because he is a 傻瓜.

Suddenly I feel happy about the fact that Westerners come and take "their" women, because Chinese women are superior in every regard to their male counterparts. It makes me joyous to know that every time I f u ck a Chinese girl, there are numerous Chinese guys being outraged, feeling hate toward me. Because they know we can just pick almost any girl and have her. No wonder.

I believe you can go to hell, China boy.

2005-01-16 13:07
___

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 19:05:28 |Display all floors

hoho xiaoliza, what are you sufferring from?

delusion, confusion, schizophrenia, amnesia?  where did I say Chinese men last only 8 seconds?  Did you imagine that? or you just say it out of the hope that you are more or less in line with the so called "Chinese men" representatives?

You still have 5  seconds to go!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 19:19:05 |Display all floors

小力匪盗, the only remaining Homo neanderthaliensis sinicus?

Of course I can find a female member of my own "species". But that's not enough. Been there, done that. Now I want to taste some exotic flavors. We Vikings are infamous for raiding other countries, stealing their goods -- and their women.

We Vikings invaded France and England, founded Russia, and went all over the world spreading our advanced ship technology and maritime knowledge long before that castrated Arab eunuch admiral Zheng He performed his modest holiday trips.

We descendants of the Vikings -- the ferocious Swedes -- once ruled the greater part of Europe, and we also managed to do what neither Napoleon nor der Dritte Reich could: invade Moscow.

Today, we descendants of the Vikings -- the benevolent Swedes -- are on top of the world, and we lead rich lives in peace and harmony, proudly offering our advice, our technology, our products and our services to developing countries and others who need our assistance.

Again, you should be thankful for our help. After all, we Swedes were the first to acknowledge the PRC, and we have had good trade relations all along. And of course, these trade relations go way back to the 1600s, when the mighty Swedes traded with China in Guangdong (and we didn't do the drug thing).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 23:55:42 |Display all floors

liangdick

garbage in: You should be glad you have the opportunity producing our Nike shoes for five kuai an hour.
garbage out: We educated ones don't work in the factories. we work with computers and our brains. And it's too bad we are stealing all your jobs, both manufacturing and service sectors. You should be glad China is still giving you a "job" without qualifications, for soon you will be weeded out, no more 5000rmb/mo which is pathetic to the standard salary which you can't even get back in your own pussy home country.

garbage in: If it weren't for us, you would still be planting rice under the hot sun.
garbage out: We are still planting rice because we love to eat rice! If it wasn't for us chinese having invented the paper, you wouldn't have had your history written down. And about history, you foreign trash imported opium into China in the 1800s because you simply couldn't compete with us in trade, and not even now. Even back then, we were producing everything you desired, and needed nothing you have, so you pathetic foreign trash used force, with gunpowder we chinese invented.

garbage in: Be thankful to your masters. And in the tradition of 孔子, don't complain about your shortcomings;
garbage out: We are our own masters and we are thankful to the freedom we have, no need for your rhetorical demoncrazy! a cowardly excuse to invade and harass some countries much smaller than you! And what do you know about the philosopher ? what did he say about respecting other culture when you arrive in their country ?

garbage in: you, too, can one day find a girl who will give you pleasure.
garbage out: the strong don't need to blow steam, the weak usually do to make themselves more than they really are. you too, can one day find a girl who will give you liang herpes passed on from another liangdick like yourself.

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 00:24:59 |Display all floors

liangdick 2

garbage in: 小力匪盗, the only remaining Homo neanderthaliensis sinicus?
garbage out: no, from your own words below, you and your kind are still the true homo neaderth-alien-sissy sinus-cuss.

garbage in: Of course I can find a female member of my own "species". But that's not enough. Been there, done that.
garbage out: and what's the name of your female species? fema neanderth-venus alien-sissy?

garbage in: Now I want to taste some exotic flavors. We Vikings are infamous for raiding other countries, stealing their goods -- and their women.
garbage out: nothing is more exotic that the african women still in the jungles. yes your species is 'infamous' (famous for evil), for raiding other countries and stealing their goods and women. which explains why most of the Vikings who ventured out to Africa never came back alive because they also tasted exotic diseases.

garbage in: We Vikings invaded France and England, founded Russia, and went all over the world spreading our advanced ship technology and maritime knowledge long before that castrated Arab eunuch admiral Zheng He performed his modest holiday trips.
garbage out: did your viking ships have onboard computers and satellite navigation to detect icebergs ? oops, vikings out, vikings sunk, vikings dead. Yeah, and Zheng He had a very nice holiday. He was fully civilized and respected the cultures he met, instead of barbarians like you who "are infamous for raiding other countries, stealing their goods -- and their women". You admit your species are still stuck in the homo neaderthal level of the evolutionary tree.

garbage in: We descendants of the Vikings -- the ferocious Swedes -- once ruled the greater part of Europe, and we also managed to do what neither Napoleon nor der Dritte Reich could: invade Moscow.
garbage out: yeah, that "was" once, but sorry to disappoint you to the century old reality, which is, your Sweden was puny much longer than it was weeny. Yeah, and did you know your world history that once Kublai Khan was also one of the greatest conquerors on the planet? He ravaged all the way to Alexander the Great's empire. But we pacified him into a civilized being with chinese culture. And I'm sure we can also pacify you beast. I mean, you vikings founded Russia, and then invaded your own Moscow ? your own brothers ? OMG !

garbage in: Today, we descendants of the Vikings -- the benevolent Swedes -- are on top of the world, and we lead rich lives in peace and harmony, proudly offering our advice, our technology, our products and our services to developing countries and others who need our assistance.
garbage out: Yes, you are on top of the world, literally, where it is always too cold and only 3 months of sunshine per year it causes you barbarians to become depressed and commit suicide often. And your technology did not come from yourselves, it came mostly from the cowboy country. The saga of the 'benevolent' vikings who are infamous for raiding different cultures and stealing their goods and women ! hoho !

garbage in: Again, you should be thankful for our help. After all, we Swedes were the first to acknowledge the PRC, and we have had good trade relations all along. And of course, these trade relations go way back to the 1600s, when the mighty Swedes traded with China in Guangdong (and we didn't do the drug thing).
garbage out: Yeah, we are thankful that you are buying all our stuff Made In China all the while stealing all your swede money and slowing buying up your country. I'm not so sure whether you Swedes participated in disrespecting chinese people with the drug thing, but I doubt it).

LOL

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 00:45:42 |Display all floors

On 烂仔's barbarian ancestors - the vikings

Yes, they practised slavery on their own species, and they raided their slightly less barbarian european neighbors - kill, rape, burn and steal -- the filthiest of the filthy barbarians.

No wonder 烂仔 is so proud of his barbarian ancestors !!!

Muahahaha....

___

The social structure of pre-Viking and Viking Scandinavia depended on the links of extended families and ties made by marriage. Blood feuds and diplomatic marriages were a part of upper-class life. Though slavery played a significant part in the economy, as it did in the domestic society of the great households, the basic social structure was that of small, free farmers who owed loyalty (along with taxes) to the headman or patriarch of the family, or to the regional chief or noble. Such chiefs and petty nobles differed from their followers in wealth and power, but the distinction was more of degree than of rigid social boundaries or of hereditary nobility. When the chiefs became Viking leaders, their client farmers became their sailors and, on land, their soldiers. Because of the harsh climate and the many enterprises that took men away from home for extended periods, free-born women possibly enjoyed a base of power and responsibility for family and economic affairs not matched by women elsewhere in Western Europe.

____

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.