Views: 4263|Replies: 12

hey everyone [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-30 15:52:02 |Display all floors
I'm an American here to help you guys out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 09:47:05 |Display all floors

millions of thanks

where are you now?i am glad to have opportunity to communitate with native english. my english is so poor that it always make me headache.can you help me?thanks a lot.i am living in guilin,do you hear about it? it is a scenic tourism resort in the central China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 14:32:14 |Display all floors

Helpful!

hi,
you are so generous! what can you help in some way? this is Candy working in Shanghai for one Apparel buying office in your country. hope to be friends and get more exchanges in ideas.
candylyp@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 16:50:32 |Display all floors

Hello,welcome. And how you can help me out?

Why not  introduce yourself  completely? I also want to improve English, can you help me out? Thanks! liusuge43@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 16:51:10 |Display all floors

Hello,welcome. And how you can help me out?

Why not  introduce yourself  completely? I also want to improve English, can you help me out? Thanks! liusuge43@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-4 21:08:43 |Display all floors

my opinion

why do you express particular?
how can you help us ?
you may give us a way to go

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 21:48:07 |Display all floors

in my mind,I think american have good manners. excerpt from....

I DON'T KNOW YOUR NAME IS FUNNY! Respect anyone yet respect yourself as well. don't makes me some bad images to american. I think all of chinese would be friendly and kind, but a few chinese have not politely.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.