Author: iancamp

British guy looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-1 22:33:24 |Display all floors

haaa>>>>>>

I feel tired out,Time to sleep.good-bye.everybody,see you next time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 11:08:18 |Display all floors

How do you do

Hi, glad to meet you here, Ian. I'm a self-taught student and woking for a company. I have been hunting foreigners helping with my English as you. In spite of the place where you plan to study I sincerely wish we become friends.
   Looking forward to you answer soon. Thank you so much anyway.
   Here is my e-mail: jiaman-2005@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 11:21:06 |Display all floors

hello

Hi,

Nice to meet you. I am a woman from China. I like to be your friend, and hope to learn some customs and cultures about your country.  my Email address: cathylmj@163.com

Best regards,

Cathy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-3 21:03:19 |Display all floors

like to make friends with you

i'm a collage student from china   i 'm glad to be your friend   i hope i can do  something to help you with your chinese     my QQ279821979

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-3 21:31:19 |Display all floors

hi,Ian.nice to meet you here .

Hi Ian . Nice to meet u here. i was born in North China.but now i work in the South.in Zhejiang Province. Do u know it?A beautiful and province and city. looking forward to talk with u. My  email issnowwons24@yahoo.com.cn.

yours truly
julialiu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-5 12:12:11 |Display all floors

hi, greeting from one girl from Mars!

hi, how are you doing in China? must be full of fun and excitement, pls donot be selfish, let's share together!!! candylyp@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-6 11:11:03 |Display all floors

Chinese Study

Dear Ian,

I found more and more people learn Chinese now. Seems Chinese is becoming more popular since 2000. I love Chinese very much ,it is very  interesting and colorful with long long history. When you begin with Chinese study, you will find there are so many stories behind  four-word idioms. It is incredible to express your idea just by four words,but it really works properly. Ok, now ,enjoy your Chinese Study..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.