Author: iancamp

British guy looking for Chinese friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-31 14:51:44 |Display all floors

hay !!

i so glad to meet you !!cause we are need the same person .i 'm a student and study in guangzhou . so contact me use below ways!!
   sent me message     :bmwneed66@hotmail.com
      qq:15142186
   ok  ,i look for your reply!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 21:19:09 |Display all floors

nice to see your post

Ian,
      Nice to meet you. I'd like to be your friend and help you to learn Chinese . I also need someone like you to help me. If you don't mind, could you give me some more information about yourself?  For example, where will you go to start with your study?And how to contact you?
Looking forward to your message.

Patagonia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 11:26:31 |Display all floors

hello

how are you
i am a chinese man 23ys in changzhou china
shall we be friends ?

lesliezane@hotmail.com
qq:93915978

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 13:08:29 |Display all floors

hi,welcome,buddy

hi,maybe i can help you,if you like,you can contact me Via msn at cai-alex@hotmail.com,i'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 14:47:20 |Display all floors

gald to meet you here

hi, Ian, i'm a girl  from nanjing, 23 years old and doing foreign trade now, i'm very fond of making friends with guys from English speaking country .  
my msn:cc_o_cc@hotmail.com
looking forward to chatting with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 16:38:09 |Display all floors

Hello!great guy !!welcome to china!

at first i've no idea what's your targets .i only know  now lots of foreigner prefer  to learning chinese a lot.chinese culture is so colorful.if you wanna make friends with me.you're right! because i have a friend who know historic stories very much,.just the same.i like english culture .i wanna know more about yours.waiting for your corresponding

my :email::279018854@qq.com                                                                                 
                                                                                             bestwishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:02:55 |Display all floors

hi Ian

hi:
  My name is Sabrina.23 years old.I would like to make friends with you.so we can study by each other.I'm very interested in culture of west.really.so if you really interested in chinese history and culture,we can communciate.
    best wishes.
    my e-mail:xuemei830104@yahoo.com.cn
    look forward to your reply

sinecerly
   Sabrina.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.