Author: spanielgirl

Friends with Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-10 14:54:00 |Display all floors

Re: whampoa

????????What are you trying to say here exactly?

Looks like you failed to realize that the poor I spoke of isn't referring to financially poor.  

Jesus Chris, I have no idea why you failed to understand a simple sentene so miserably, I only said the flaming war was stupid, not the China daily forum.

How come I missed that? Perhaps, I should send her a PM and connect with her on MSN to chat a bit. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One shot to the blind spot, tell me about it.
Here's the quote from the orginal post "I am a North European 27-ear-old woman interested in CHINA and Chinese men " Perhaps she's didn't used language and culture instead of China, but language and culture are the essential parts of a nation, how do you understand it?

And who cares if you chat with her or not, but how does help you to back up your earlier statement?  

You nit pick technique is dull and unintelligence.  Next time leave at least one thesis statement so that people can understand what you are talking about.   Learn how to construct your mind, or else don't post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 16:01:24 |Display all floors

whampoa

Are you accusing me for turning this forum into a stupid one?  Then open your eyes and see who has started flaming and name calling first.

No, I have never been accosted by a woman as everyone can see I'm straight.  

If she is a whore, why would she bother to fly thousands of miles away to China, a poorer country than where she comes from (I assume per capita GDP in China is lower than that of her own country) to do her business, which would result in higher cost, lower revenue, thus, lower profit, with an unconvertible currency?  Just doesn't make sense

So you have doubts of whether I'm a slut or not?  Use your brain, if you have one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 16:10:16 |Display all floors

wearesupreme

good to know finally someone is ready to appologize.  You are against race mix, good for you and you can well speak it out in an appropriate way.  However, Chinese, as a nation, superior to the others, is racist and you shouldn't have said it here, no matter how free this virtual world is.  If you think this way, keep it to your self.

About my dictionary problem, thanks, don't worry.  Even though the dictionary doesn't include "complexed", I still think it is a correct expression, just like "homed", "housed", "armed", etc.  If not, can you suggest a better expression?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 16:16:55 |Display all floors

to whampoa and wearesupreme

what you 2 arguing about?  One is a racist, the otherone thinks she is a whore.  So, you both are against her coming to China, period. and end.  You are gooooood "comrades"

Or are you arguing for the sake of impressing her?  PM her then and stop showing off your pants-dropping horny little brains in front of everyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 04:57:11 |Display all floors

re: odillia

________________________________________________________good to know finally someone is ready to appologize. You are against race mix, good for you and you can well speak it out in an appropriate way. However, Chinese, as a nation, superior to the others, is racist and you shouldn't have said it here, no matter how free this virtual world is. If you think this way, keep it to your self.

Gosh, I'm ready to what? Odillia, I think it would be better to call up your foreign boyfriend to help you on this forum.   

Ok, again, I felt bad for her only because she has to take all the harms for her country men's moronic behavior, my first reply was directly target at "not_me" and "chin_kgook. not she,  though it contains offensive remarks to her none the less.(I had my concern before I posted it, not because I wanted to, but I had to). that's why I think I OWE her an apology, meaning I don't expect she would coming back. (nor do I care the least bit)  

As a matter of fact I do, seems like you failed to realize that you are the one who always try to attack my opinion every single time with your rusted mental skill, and now you're telling me "keep it to myself"? huh?

You see, your problem still, as always, is don't how to put on an decent argument, so do "whampoa" and "witty one."  You and your fellows are not worth my time.   

你啊, 要是想讲十么, 还是和我开国语算了, 我是新家坡华人, 不是大陆人顺遍说一下.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 05:03:49 |Display all floors

odillia

ROFL!!!!  WOW! This can be the humor of the day!
Odillia. I have a girlfriend, and am planning to marry her on March 2006, I don't see any reason that I or my countrymen need any foreign woman in our lifes, just so you know.
Nice try btw.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 09:50:05 |Display all floors

i m not chinese but

hello dear,
i m not chinese but pakistani,
abt 29, doing ph. d in beijing,
how abt me?
waiting

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.