Author: spanielgirl

Friends with Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-8 16:54:51 |Display all floors

wearesupreme

look at you inferiority complexed racist.  No more comments.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:58:10 |Display all floors

to all of you

a white girl's thread has attracted all of you here.  I assume you are all Chinese men.

See what have you shown to the others?

You have shown that you are either pants-dropping yellow trash, or foul-mouthed racists.

You have scared away a nice lady and you will soon scare away all the ladies so that you can have fun among yourselves.

Enjoy your days losers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-9 17:23:47 |Display all floors

Re: odillia

The very first thing I would suggest you is to get a dictionary, and find yourself the definition of "inferiority complex". (inferiority complexed?) Then come back here and edit your post.   

uhmm? no more comments? or  running out of substance?   

You have shown that you are either pants-dropping yellow trash, or foul-mouthed racists.

You have scared away a nice lady and you will soon scare away all the ladies so that you can have fun among yourselves.

Enjoy your days losers!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally made a point this time.

The thread starter, the poor little girl is a victim in this stupid forum flaming war, she came here with good intention, interested in our culture and language. There's absolutely no reason/excuse to be hostile to such nice person.  Even though I'm strongly against race mixing, but I should've made my reply sott, and try to make her understand.  She deserved better, and yes, I owe her an apology.  (If wasn't the awful bugs in China Daily forum I would have done that already)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 06:12:21 |Display all floors

Odillia, are you all the names the guys call you .... "slut" of sort?

odillia
+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
   2005-05-11
  whampoa, you narrow minded idiot
so everyone is a prostitute according to you.

"looking for friends, I'm 25, good looking, interested in ...."

"looking for apartment to share, I'm 25, clean, interested in..."

"looking for a job, I'm 25, smart, hard-working...."

"looking for a baby sitter, my kid is 2, fun..."

So, what are you? a prostitute somehow?

2005-08-08 16:50

If you're spanielgirl, age 27, coming to China for the first time and interested in China and Chinese man (right on the point), you probably are

a prostitute

to start with.

Have you ever been accosted by a prostitute before?  Or do you accost a woman at all?

I am not that open as you are. :)

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 06:22:30 |Display all floors

Wearesupreme ...

"The thread starter, the poor little girl is a victim in this stupid forum flaming war, she came here with good intention, interested in our culture and language."

Yeah, I can imagine how POOR this little girl (at age 27, a North European) must be.

Stupid forum - well with Odillia and the many white trash around, probably it has become one.

"she came here with good intention, interested in our culture and language."

Did she say "language and culture"?

How come I missed that?  Perhaps, I should send her a PM and connect with her on MSN to chat a bit. :)

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 06:34:54 |Display all floors

Reply again, Odillia ....

odillia
+ Send message
+ Posts: 0
+ Joined:
   2005-05-11
  to all of you
a white girl's thread has attracted all of you here. I assume you are all Chinese men.

Enjoy your days losers!

2005-08-08 16:58

I don't think the white slut is interested in writing here.  She offered to do it in private ....

read her post again.

Don't flatter yourself like you know better than others.

** It is more scary what these people do in private than openly.**

Maybe, I am narrow-minded but I'd rather be.

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-10 14:04:50 |Display all floors

re: whampoa

Have you ever been accosted by a prostitute before? Or do you accost a woman at all?

I am not that open as you are. :)

Being untouched and rude, launching a personal attack to an innocent visitor for no reason is the result of mentally defective people learning how to use internet.  Your idiocy is beyond belief.

I can guarantee you that no one here despise race mixing as much as I do, however it doesn't give you any excuse to approach a nice person with such horrible manner.  Ones who made offensive remarks to Chinese were "not_me" and "chincgoo_k", not her.

Show some frigging style and manner for your ancenstors' sake.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.