Author: spanielgirl

Friends with Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-8 16:33:39 |Display all floors

not_me

You are a racist.  Did every Chinese man you met spit on you?  Then you must have long been drown in the pool of spit.

Obviously, you are still alive, so it is not true that every Chinese man spits.  

Gee, logic, logic, logic.  How many people do you have here are logically insufficient?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:36:11 |Display all floors

chinck gook

I have no words for you.  You are absolutely a bi-product of your parents' sexual intercourse and saved out of your mom's good heart.  No wonder you admitted that you are so ugly that you can get a laid only with prostitutes, the cheap ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:38:53 |Display all floors

hitim521

You remind me of Tom, in the Tom & Jerry.  A horny male cat flirting with a female cat, got bothered by little Jerry, foul-mouthing Jerry and showing his lady how well behaved he is.  

I bet you have impressed the spanielgirl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:42:32 |Display all floors

hitim521, one more thing

Not only you reminds me of Tom, I have the impression that you are also retarded.  

Her name is spanielgirl but she said she is north European.  What does Spanish have anything to do with her?  Were you so horny that you didn't even bother to read her post or are you retarded?  Or you might be simply boasting your multi-language skills?

I guess the spanielgirl is more impressed now.  Bravo!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:45:23 |Display all floors

seborga

How many western women do you know in China?  I bet not many.  Go to any of the known universities and you will see many young and good looking western girls.  She said she is 27.  Are you racist against western women or are you stupid enough to say that a 27 year old woman is old?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:50:35 |Display all floors

whampoa, you narrow minded idiot

so everyone is a prostitute according to you.

"looking for friends, I'm 25, good looking, interested in ...."

"looking for apartment to share, I'm 25, clean, interested in..."

"looking for a job, I'm 25, smart, hard-working...."

"looking for a baby sitter, my kid is 2, fun..."

So, what are you?  a prostitute somehow?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-8 16:53:03 |Display all floors

wimp

you are the horny wimp with little wits and a mouth full of sh*t.

You said you are flattered by any white chicks that are interested in you.  Of course, because no one has been interested in you yet.  You have impressed all the ladies with your 幽默智力量,and your good behavior.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.