Author: spanielgirl

Friends with Chinese men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-30 15:15:38 |Display all floors

spanielgirl dont u think itd be better if u could hook up with goo_k dude so th

he/she/halfmanhalfwoman will stop coming to this place and rape/humiliate chinese chicks its sad really

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 15:23:06 |Display all floors

To hitim521

Thank you, you prejudiced dwarf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 16:48:44 |Display all floors

this is really amazing

there are of course old and ugly western chicks would try to find a Chinese dude. Think about all these white females you see here...few of them are hot....the reason of coming here is pretty obvious...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 18:09:43 |Display all floors

To chincgoo_k

It makes no sense  for me to conduct any personal attacks on you - I mean maybe it is your profession.

Just clean your mouth.

If it is still dirty, then go back to your mom's stomach and come out with a meaningful life or just stay there forever and the people in the world will be much happier - attention: I am not talking about pigs or mouses but human beings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 19:31:42 |Display all floors

chincgoo_k

Hi,

i guess u must be a human being , but i wonder how  u got such a fucking mouth,shut up ur fucking mouth ----now !Get out of my face !(i m still a gentleman)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 22:35:52 |Display all floors

Is this cyberspace prostitution?

Spanielgirl:

Friends with Chinese men
I am a North European 27-ear-old woman interested in China and Chinese men ;) I'd like to go there one day. Most likely I will go to HK.

I like to play music, travel, go to gym and learn new languages. If you want to begin message exchange with me, send me a private message, and then we can mail or maybe use the MSN messenger to chat.

2005-07-30 05:08

>>>

I have read some articles on prostitution and how inventive the industry has become.  Soliciting on cyberspace.

Not bad huh, with all the pretensions?

---
Whampoa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-31 00:47:37 |Display all floors

shrinkgook

yeah your pop is a dog and your mama is a monkey.

and what did they get out from sexual intercourse?

gook [gu(:)k] - leftover porridge for beggars to scavenge on, aka slime.

LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.