Views: 2643|Replies: 6

wealthy chinese men are so rude and full of themselves [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-29 15:17:28 |Display all floors
they walk around with such a pretentious air of dignity like they own everything including you
i have a chinese female friend who was accosted last week by one of these rascals. he asked my friend for her phone number, but not before first giving an introduction as a rich hotshot lawyer
when my friend didn't give him her number, he acted like he was too good to be rejected and swore at her
what bullshit!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 15:33:45 |Display all floors

hey chinck gook

again, please do not generalize.  There are arrogant rich chinese men, and there are arrogant rich men all over the world.

I see you are a poor arrogant man, which is worse than a rich arrogant man anyway.

cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 15:42:31 |Display all floors

odetta

"gain, please do not generalize. There are arrogant rich chinese men, and there are arrogant rich men all over the world."

followed by

"I see you are a poor arrogant man, which is worse than a rich arrogant man anyway."

LOL
who is generalizing? what do you know about my wealth?
i'm just stating a phenomenon that is permeating Chinese society from firsthand observation

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 15:49:15 |Display all floors

eh

deep down, don't you think that you also think that way since just being a laowai with blonde hair blue eyes is so still special in this country that chinese girls will treat you like a trophy to show off and they coming to you no-frills, without you having to make an effort ?

the tide will change soon like in HK and Singapore where there are too many foreigners and you males will become cheap, true to your reality, a dime a dozen !

i know two filty rich chinese men who are not just successful with money but also with women, 'showing' off their gentlemanly style, and knowing how to treat the ladies!

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 15:54:01 |Display all floors

re:i'm just stating a phenomenon that is permeating Chinese society from firstha

WOW

a phenomenon is happening from one firsthand observation !

and he hasn't even seen my rich chinese business men's style of courting women !

whatever happened to foreigner's famed love of statistics to 'prove facts and figures' ?

obviously, you need to clean your glasses and open them wider! see more!

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 16:22:32 |Display all floors

honesty is a virtue

thank you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-2 16:25:22 |Display all floors

chincgooc/f*kuman is a bozo

he/she/halfman half woman/it  is making him/her/itself look evil and mean by flooding the board with his/her/its obscene comments making ppl believe that there are indeed china bashers who are willing to go to the extreme

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.