but that fat ass foreigner =/= wittyone

i don't need to make them look bad, they already do naturally

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 19:33:44 |Display all floors

i dont see anything wrong with liking money

considering chinese girls make 1000 us dollars on average 40 times less than the developed world they have the potential to buy makeup grow taller and become babe just like their korean and japanese counterparts but they dont have the money and luck because their country is poorer now they have to stick to anorexia like stunted figures cos they cant afford food and eat grass and dirt instead what do u expect its human nature to want somethng better

in the next 20 years or so this is going to become the norm this way of life is going to pull the world along with it due to globalisation and china being an increasingly important player in the international scene

peace out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 22:12:58 |Display all floors

lol

"over 1,000,000 yuan"
do you mean RMB?
haha
it seems these girls are easy to satisfy.
1,000,000 yuan! Don't tell me that is enough!
lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 01:02:09 |Display all floors

bendent

'eat grass and dirt', really ?

chinese companies buying out american companies and going ever more global and China is dragging you to eat grass and dirt ?

at least you are eating grass and dirt in China while chinese citizens are buying luxury cars !

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 01:15:38 |Display all floors

wittyone

I don't know if it's been pointed out to you yet, but you have yet to post anything remotely witty.  Do you have a luxury car?  If so, then good on you - some whore will marry you because of it.  If you don't, then you'll lose your whore to somebody who does.....or a foreigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 02:04:59 |Display all floors

zhoumeilong

it's fine with me the whores go to the foreigners, spread the disease to them which they got from ilunga urbexer urbusuave chincgoo_k tmp etc etc...

LOL

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 15:26:11 |Display all floors

To odetta

I totally agree with you guys,  wittyone2 and Odetta.

There must be something wrong with beings like chincgoo_k and its alikes functionally,  like lack of ability of procreation or somethingl like that otherwise it won't state ridiculous stuff everywhere.  

chincgoo_k  itself is just a garbage. Just dismiss it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.