Views: 2482|Replies: 5

A Short Walk after Rain [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-28 15:04:41 |Display all floors
It rained this evening. And after supper I went to the library, before which I was charmed by the refreshing scenery to go for a short walk.
   Rain drops were everywhere in the trees, hanging on the leaves. Most of the time, Chengdu is a dusty city. But it became somewhat crystal after the rain. My eyes were fixed on the little worlds in the drops, how I wished I could touch them! But I held back. They were simply too beautiful to be destroyed.
   The small campus was revitalised after the rain. Playground had become a pond, and in a joking manner we can say fishing industry could be taken into consideration.
   But I love the plants best! :) How lovely they all were! From different angles, they formed different pictures. Sometimes I fancied my scopes of vision as a camera, then I was making a good photographist:).
   I still tried several drops on the plum tree. Having both of my hands reached out to them almost in a manner of praying, I spoke to them in secret voice, "Would you, please try slide into my hands. I know you naughty ones like to stay here in the tree, but would you also give a thought to get into me?" :) And they agreed by merrily slipping into my palms. They were so cute!
   Another plant like grape (I am sorry I do not know its name in English) was waving in the breeze, making gazes into this world which was somewhat dark some moment ago. Curiosity was evident in them, and I very well happened to have this nature too:). My hand touched them slightly, with half fondness, and half awe, still some concern hoping them would not be hurt by my body temperature.
   I did touched several trunks of trees. This always gave me a certain sense of assurance and serenity. I'd like to whisper to them while doing this, believing them understand me. Actuallly they do!
   A short walk in nature, even when it was taken in the otherwise usual campus, was enough as a reward of a day's work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 22:03:57 |Display all floors

a return to nature

will heal any sick mind

the one and only !
another wit for today !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 12:08:54 |Display all floors

demi

r u sure you're not waiting for the lightning to strike u?

i mean u'r posts sounds so depressed

hope u find the rainbow after the rain, and the pot of gold soon...

cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 23:20:35 |Display all floors

no matter at all, dear Demi:) . i sent it just to share this joy with u :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 23:21:17 |Display all floors

yeah, heal, exactly the right word:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 23:33:23 |Display all floors

not really:).our Demi is seemingly sentimental, but romantic as well. she would

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.