Views: 8986|Replies: 20

5,000 YEARS OF HISTORY AND...................... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-26 15:11:05 |Display all floors
I criticize a country and all you people are going to jump on my back like some monkey state apologist. Saying that if I don’t like it, Lao-why-the-hell-don’t-you-leave? And you will also say that every country sucks and has it’s own problems. And it’s not my place to say anything because I have to respect the people living there……….well I say yeah yeah heard all before……….Go on wave your flags and drown in a sea of nationalism.

Here it goes...........5,000 YEARS AND.................

THE COUNTRY STILL SUCKS

YOU’VE GOT MCDONALDS AND KFC

YOU’RE STILL POOR

THE BEST EATING UTENSIL YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS THE CHOPSTICK

YOU COPY EVERYTHING

YOU DON’T HAVE ANY FREE EDUCATION OR HEATLH CARE

YOU GOT 800 MISSILES POINTED AT TAIWAN   FOR “DEFENSE”

YOUR PROPOGANDA ON TV IS STILL CRUDE

YOU WORSHIP THE FLAG

STILL HAVEN’T FORGOT “JAPANESE AGGRESSION” BUT FORGOT ALL CHINESE GOVERNMENT AGGRESSION AND EMPEROR AGGRESSION.

CAN"T DRIVE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 21:52:01 |Display all floors

wow

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 21:44:47 |Display all floors

no not "still"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-28 21:45:39 |Display all floors

i can see why some chinese ppl will get angry

no not "still"

dont use that word when u dont know shyt what china was like in the 4800 years prior to 1800

u can criticise demeaning degrade things places countries ppl all u want but that isnt going to stop chinese ppl from saying the same things toward ur country or ur ppl because maybe according to them they could just regard u also as "i criticise ur country and u all jump on my back..."

therefore id prefer constructive criticisms with ways to solve problems instead of promoting flamin...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 01:03:32 |Display all floors

criticism

i agree with you,bendent
too many finger-pointings from both sides and lacks of contructive criticism and any suggested solutions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 12:47:33 |Display all floors

I don't care what people say about any Country

Countries and borders are all man made. Most are illusions. Of course there are natural borders like moutains and rivers that prevent people from migrating and starting new societies. But i don't think of myself as a person of a nation. Or a person of a clan or a person who performs as a "teacher" or "engineer". Or whatever. I am ME. A human being. Like everybody else. That wants freedom and spontenaity in their life......

I am sick of hearing about 5,000 years over and over again on the TV and by people who want to appear to be informed... They know it was 5,000 years but they don't know any of it.......

It seems the more the Country is shit. The more people have to defend it. The more automatic patriotism that they spit out like a bunch of conformist robots............

I don't care..........I even have a swastika tatood on my chest.. And I am not even white or a nazi.....I just want to show that behind all symbos there is death...either a symbol of a country or a logo of a corporation....Sure the swastika stands for the deaths of millions of people but so does the logo of General Motors. Who makes components for Atom bombs......

So if you are angered by a symbol and follow these symbols or labels of coutries you are probably the first to march in line and follow orders.....I ait ever marching in line for anybody.....I hear the sound of another drum beat..................YO NIGGAZ LET"S REVOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-29 17:27:09 |Display all floors

Old times

I'm sure China was pretty great and advanced back in the day. Now it's well behind and has got some catching up to do.

Just don't fall into the defence 'we have 5000 years of culture' because that's not going to help you in the here and now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.