Author: katewannab21

which skin color you white guys prefer in chinese girls,dark skin or light skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-28 19:25:52 |Display all floors

I agree

Au naturel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-28 21:03:21 |Display all floors

both

Really, this question is wrong-headed in 2 ways.  First, all "white" guys are not the same.  Some may actually prefer one or the other, but I hope most would do as I do and look for something besides skin color.  It seems other posters here do.
I just adore that milky-white skin that some of the northern Chinese girls have (though I hate the umbrellas they all wave in my face on sunny days trying to preserve it).  And there's a petite dark-skinned Dongbei girl in my office who is just the sexiest.  Really I look at them all with relish.  This notion that one could be better is the 2nd wrong-headed notion.
Those poor misguided girls who have whitened their skin - they look blotchy and hideous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 08:13:41 |Display all floors

answer from an european

I definitly admire light skinned asians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-30 08:23:21 |Display all floors

good question

i have never considered a girl's skin colour. But if i had to choose, i would go for a natural tone. When skin is artificially white, it looks wrong. I hate the artificial look that using too much make up or whitener can bring. In general, i like girls who are natural. Even Chinese girls with hair under their arms is not so bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-3 19:42:47 |Display all floors

ty , i will!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-4 05:44:23 |Display all floors

pros and cons

I like light skin but I also noticed that is very easy to make bruces or marks running from purple to brown that looks ugly.
I think  that dark  skin does not have that problem, but since only i met one i cannot judge.Anybody knows?
On the other side light skin girls don't like to expose at the beach that I do, so then the answer is one for the summer and the other for the winter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-4 07:38:24 |Display all floors

health and happiness

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.