Views: 13237|Replies: 24

which skin color you white guys prefer in chinese girls,dark skin or light skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-25 19:45:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 20:37:55 |Display all floors

natural colour

whitening products are a turn-off for me and most guys i would assume.

be proud of the way you are.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 21:07:49 |Display all floors

yeah

I don't understand the obsession with skin whitening in China.

I prefer the girls 'au naturel'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 09:14:48 |Display all floors

overly tanned skin makes you age earlier

I know white guys like tanned skin.   but don't listen to them because if you tan yourself constantly your skin would be dehydrated and you will look destroyed by the age of 40.  Skin cancer is also a risk induced by taking sun too much.

Personally I don't like whitening products either.  They probably contain substances like h2o2 that erode your skin slowly.

so just go through normal skin care processes.  Nutrition, enough sleeping and keep your skin clean and moisterized are enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 11:53:35 |Display all floors

Damn right

Au naturel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-27 21:58:19 |Display all floors

i mean ......

i mean if there is two pretty chinese girls ,one is light skin and the other is dark skin,who will you enjoy looking at ,white guys?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-27 22:18:07 |Display all floors

maybe.....

maybe skin color isn't very important.I think the most important thing is that kindhearted and lovely,isn'it ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.