Author: shanhuang

Man shot dead not linked to London bombing, he was innocent Brazilian electricia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-30 05:15:41 |Display all floors

New Swiss Study

According to the information in this article, the actual sum for all years is apparently a little bit higher than the original Lancet estimate.

An Iraqi doctor once said to us that, in average, every family has 2 to 3 members died throughout the country. He made this statement just before the US bombings on Fallujah.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-30 17:36:58 |Display all floors

cndaily, your Swiss Study comment is interesting

It is not unusual for the casualities of war to be covered up. The zionist americans waste their time trying to  make the 100,000+ look like a few thousand.

From American Idiot by Green Day:

Don't want to be an American idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information age of hysteria
It's going out to idiot America

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-3 10:36:06 |Display all floors

Let the truth come out....

many lost lives are not due to combat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-11 19:35:20 |Display all floors

Let the truth come out....

The attack on Iraq was a con by Israeli /americans who conned Bush into attacking Iraq to protect Israel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 04:45:26 |Display all floors

shanhuang, Terrorist expert John O'Connor said on ITV UK 21.25 ..16 Aug :

THE TACTICS WHICH LED TO THE DEATH OF  THIS INNOCENT MAN CAME FROM ISRAEL....THE  APPROACH WHICH LED TO THIS DEATH WAS ISRAELI................

REF..John O'connor..ITV  UK  ..21.25  16th Aug 2005

I thought it was Israeli  style but said nothing so far  as up to now nobody cofirmed this.

Here is a recent leaked report :

Mistakes led to tube shooting
8.25PM, Tue Aug 16 2005

ITV News has obtained secret documents and photographs that detail why police shot Jean Charles De Menezes dead on the tube.

The Brazilian electrician was killed on 22 July, the day after the series of failed bombings on the tube and bus network.

The crucial mistake that ultimately led to his death was made at 9.30am when Jean Charles left his flat in Scotia Road, South London.

Surveillance officers wrongly believed he could have been Hussain Osman, one of the prime suspects, or another terrorist suspect.

By 10am that morning, elite firearms officers were provided with what they describe as "positive identification" and shot De Menezes eight times in the head and upper body.

The documents and photographs confirm that Jean Charles was not carrying any bags, and was wearing a denim jacket, not a bulky winter coat, as had previously been claimed.

He was behaving normally, and did not vault the barriers, even stopping to pick up a free newspaper.

He started running when we saw a tube at the platform. Police had agreed they would shoot a suspect if he ran.

A document describes CCTV footage, which shows Mr de Menezes entered Stockwell station at a "normal walking pace" and descended slowly on an escalator.

The document said: "At some point near the bottom he is seen to run across the concourse and enter the carriage before sitting in an available seat.

"Almost simultaneously armed officers were provided with positive identification."

A member of the surveillance team is quoted in the report. He said: "I heard shouting which included the word `police' and turned to face the male in the denim jacket.

"He immediately stood up and advanced towards me and the CO19 officers. I grabbed the male in the denim jacket by wrapping both my arms around his torso, pinning his arms to his side.

"I then pushed him back on to the seat where he had been previously sitting. I then heard a gun shot very close to my left ear and was dragged away onto the floor of the carriage."

The report also said a post mortem examination showed Mr de Menezes was shot seven times in the head and once in the shoulder, but three other bullets missed, with the casings left lying in the tube carriage.

Police have declined to comment while the mistaken killing is still being investigated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 09:37:33 |Display all floors

That's a lot of lies and tricks

Read again:

"The documents and photographs confirm that Jean Charles was not carrying any bags, and was wearing a denim jacket, not a bulky winter coat, as had previously been claimed.

He was behaving normally, and did not vault the barriers, even stopping to pick up a free newspaper.

He started running when we saw a tube at the platform. Police had agreed they would shoot a suspect if he ran. "

Then suddenly the elite firearms were provided! -- switching teams so no one has a comlete picture. Planned tricks.

This is why people would not trust the official statements.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-17 22:17:10 |Display all floors

shanhuang. I am interested in the remark made by John O'Connor

I will be looking for more on this because I really did think the tactics were Israeli style and he confirmed it.

Perhaps the UK police and government fell for what the hard line Israeli security people said.

John O'Connor did say that the tactics, which led up to, the death of this innocent man "came from Israeli training of UK security people"This was just a remark made on ITV UK as mentioned above, but the man is a security expert and I WILL follow this one.

If true I find this disgusting and typical of  Blair and his hoppos.

I WILL stay with this one and if I get more proof I will post it here.I do not think we should co-operate at all with Israel never mind allow their facist training to contaminate the UK

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.