Author: shanhuang

Man shot dead not linked to London bombing, he was innocent Brazilian electricia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-24 20:44:01 |Display all floors

London police failed in all respects.

Police not only killed an electrician going to work, but had he been a suicide bomber, they would have failed to keep him off the train.  And they followed him from home.

The plainclothes police followed the man onto his normal bus.  The man saw that he was being stalked and became worried that he might become the victim of a hooligan attack.  Once off the bus, he did not wait for a confrontation to escalate into violence, but fled with alll his strength for the safety of the subway train.  There they killed him.

I would like to see the videocam picture of the man entering the station.  We've seen the same for the 7/7 bombers, and police aren't looking for them (except in small pieces).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-24 21:37:47 |Display all floors

Where bombings are, where ....

Bombings or other forms of terrorism usually happened in a place where the government cooperates with the mossad agents.

For example, egypt governement cooperates with mossad:

http://www.israelforum.com/board/printthread.php?t=7020

Note, the participant posting the last post in the above URL said, "Like the European governments, the Arabs will backstab their brothers in a heart beat if there is enough profit in it."

If your government refuses to cooperate with Israel, the chance of having terrorism is not high.

Of course, bombings are not the only means. In a place not populated with muslim or colored people, they might choose other means such as  food-poisioning:

http://newswire.indymedia.org/en/newswire/2005/01/817874.shtml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 01:05:26 |Display all floors

This is a threat

"If your government refuses to cooperate with Israel, the chance of having terrorism is not high.?

If you allow animals to tell you who you can and can not deal with...today you may be safe...but tomorrow they come for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 02:24:54 |Display all floors

shanhuang

I have long suspected the motives of those who want to be armed police. Some of these are rather cowardly types who want to bring someone's life to an end, it is a sort of therapy for them .

Of course they need an excuse or they need the senior officers to give them carte blanch to kill in certain circumstances. But make no mistake some of these "armed officers" are killers or wannabe killers.

I am absolutely horrified, first the awful unnecessary killing of a harmless man, make no mistake he was harmless as he lay on the floor with 3 "armed officers" on top of him. Also the UK looks very stupid, very stupid indeed. They should be charged with manslaughter and the senior officers who gave them the power to shoot a man when he was down should be prosecuted as well.

This was not even done in WW2, when a man was down he was taken prisoner, really I see  the UK in the 21st century and I do not like what I see.

shanhuang, rest assured we brits will make the Blair police  lives hell for this crime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 03:01:21 |Display all floors

Why Suspect?

First, if the Brazilian carried any bomb, he could have detonate the bomb when he was being chased, instead of running onto the train.

Likewise, if the police truly suspected a suspect carrying a bomb, they would have kept a distance instead of getting so physically close to him.

Btw, a survivor of the blast has given the following statement:

http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:AhLvQrptQsUJ:www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/region_wide/2005/07/11/83e33146-09af-4421-b2f4-1779a86926f9.lpf+&hl=en

"The policeman said 'mind that hole, that's where the bomb was'. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag," he said.

Planting the bomb underneath the train is not something that can be easily done by an individual having no official connection with the London Underground.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 09:52:13 |Display all floors

The explosives could not be AP.

>>>>> Forensic scientists are still examining the “home-made” bombs in both attacks to see whether they were made by the same bomber and of the same materials. A police source said the explosives from Thursday’s attacks were “very similar to the stuff found in Leeds”. The bombs are believed to contain triacetone peroxide, a volatile mixture used on July 7. <<<<<

On the day of the explosions, one witness said that the explosion sent out yellow flame. So, it could not be tri-acetone peroxide as acetone peroxide normally yields orange fireballs.  I believe the French investigator was right. The explosives were of miltary origin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 10:48:46 |Display all floors

Conspiracy theory ALERT!!!

cndaily  2005-07-25 09:52
<<On the day of the explosions, one witness said that the explosion sent out yellow flame. So, it could not be tri-acetone peroxide as acetone peroxide normally yields orange fireballs. I believe the French investigator was right. The explosives were of miltary origin.>>

Ohh good-o, now we'll have all the nutters out drawing up their conspiracy theories, based on initial reports of one person's recollection of the particular shade of colour of a fireball.

JB

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.