Hi ! 家好大! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-19 15:00:15 |Display all floors

I'm a beijing girl living in Shanghai

If u r in Shanghai, I can help u!! pls contact me: cherryma_86@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-20 11:12:35 |Display all floors

Hi

Hi,
    Nice to meet  you.I am a Chinese girl,and I am very glad that many foreigers start to  learn Chinese,our native tougue.As a Chinese I am very proud of that.
    Although Chinese is very difficult  to learn ,especially for a foreigner.
But  what I want to tell you is : Please ,be confident,then you will  make a great progress in your Chinese learning.
   By the way,I would like to  be one of  your friends,how can i contact with you?
    my email adress is :shidondmei1983@yahoo.com.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-21 12:06:14 |Display all floors

Glad to be your chinese friend

I'm  a chinese girl from guangdong.My name is Jessie. Now I'm studying at university. I'm gonna major in business english. I'll be very glad to be one of your chinese friends. I can teach you chinese,including cantonese if you like, while you teach me english. Hope we can help each other.
   My e-mail is:  coolletter@163.com
     Looking forwards to hear from you.(盼望你的来信)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 12:29:30 |Display all floors

Can we teach each other

Hi! I'm a Chinese girl. I like languages very much, I like not only English but also Chinese,  so can we make friends  and chat. My MSN is emmay_hom@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 18:18:08 |Display all floors

for change

i  want  improve  english ,u  imrove  chinese  ,u   help   me  ,i   help  u ,ok???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-1 18:18:57 |Display all floors

for change

i  want  improve  english ,u  imrove  chinese  ,u   help   me  ,i   help  u ,ok???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.