Author: finalthought

Terrorists are not senseless killers!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-26 16:46:00 |Display all floors

tek

I want to clear up one thing.

Taiwan yet has to declare independence. Until that day, Taiwan is still considered Chinese. You might question, "Who supplies Taiwanese government with sophisticated weapons and who encourages them to declare independence?" The same people who cause instability in the Middle East are brining this instability to China.

Ask the Americans on this forum how they would feel if other nations attempted to split their country apart. This notion would not be welcome with their government either.

Look, even some day it comes to war, I will not support it. What I will do is I will condemd the ones responsible. They will know who they are when this day comes.

If you want to discuss this issue more you can open a new thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 17:10:39 |Display all floors

Seneca the great distractor is back... well well

You hurt me a lot when you made fun of my handle. Stirring up the deepest emotions of pain in my heart... after you are done you can stop chuckling and start reading a dictionary. You seriously need to do so... you keep embarrassing your British heritage.

What you described with your list of invasions was just what we call imperialism. Check the dictionary will you? What this means, in other words, annexation for the purpose of resources or land. At this point I have no idea why this has anything to do with my subject. Why did you even bring it up? Trying to distract again?

Let me finish it for you. America invaded Iraq so to spread democracy (by definition terrorism). Now they are grabbing oil (by definition imperialism). Shall we call them Imperial terrorists?

Join/ open another thread to discuss this. I already have one. You can post there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-27 10:13:56 |Display all floors

good doberman

Thank you for staying on subject, but I just have one respectful request. Stop being an idiot and wise guy.

I stated that if a man blows himself up for no good reason than he must be called a maniac or psychopath. If that man has a political agenda or a demand like, "American troops get out of my country." We then call him a terrorist; such acts are caused by desperate behavior from desperate people who lost their homes, families, sources of incomes and hopes for a better life.

In other words the Governments around this globe and especially the American government admit that terrorists have demands, contradicting their claim that terrorists do their bombings for no reason, and that they are simply crazy.

Perhaps in your mind it is a good enough reason to kill a man for fun, to protest against lukewarm beer or because someone hinted finalthought might be in that yard (smart ass reasons made by doberman), but in any case, common people will tell you that it is plain madness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:05:00 |Display all floors

well well...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:05:36 |Display all floors

well well...

another "finalthought?" (chuckle)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 18:21:33 |Display all floors

Terrorists are very dangerous

Who created terrorists out of common Iraqi citizens?Terrorists can kill islamic people,Who can avoid the attack?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-8-1 19:32:08 |Display all floors

Indeed

"You see... all Islamic militants have some sort of demand. The newest one is, to remove all foreign troops from Iraq"

Yeah, I demand for money. Does that make sense?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.