Author: finalthought

Terrorists are not senseless killers!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-25 10:38:49 |Display all floors

Mr. Seneca I seriously question your illogic

How am I a terrorist? I have never threatened war on anyone for the purpose of spreading democracy! Perhaps you need to look up the word terrorism in a dictionary, something you need to read more often.

You say I have no right denouncing them? How so? America and your government have always denounced anyone who was doing anything against their imperialist and terrorist interests, such as not selling their oil for the lowest possible price! I am denouncing them simply on the fact that they are wasting innocent life around the globe, or can you prove to me other wise? Is it wrong to hate murderous monsters which are willing to cook and torture innocent people to death?

Anyways if I have no right to denounce them than why do you think you have any right to denounce me? Are you perhaps not my mirror image? The difference is that my hands have no blood on them, but you as a British do have blood on yours!

With your illogic thought you suggest that if Iraq was not invaded by America than someone else would? That's great! So that is the excuse they can use! “If we did not invade Iraq some one else would have!” So if you are murdered in New York City than perhaps we can say, “Well no point chasing the criminal who killed Seneca, because if Seneca was not killed by him, than MAYBE some one else would have killed Seneca.” Does this make sense? OF COURSE NOT!

Yes recently Arabs have invaded other countries; anyways the Arabs you speak of have been put in power by the American government. Even the training and weapons they received to do the invading comes from America, and do not forget the encouragement and financing they received from America. Same goes for Israel, an Illegal nation enjoying their foundation on Arab blood and soil. Let us not forget who supplied Sadam with W.M.D.s during the Iraq-Iran war. Of course do not try to forget who trained and equipped Osama. The biggest vilest figures in history are by products of Americanism. I hope I have cleared the smoke screen before your eyes.

Do not bring up the whole religious issue here, open a new thread for that and I will teach you one or two history lessons there.

I resort to name calling? Coming from a man who has called me a terrorist? You call me this even though I do not fit the description of a terrorist, but you perfectly fit the description of a hypnotized hypocrite.

You seriously need to bang yourself on the head with a hammer to clear up the sandstorm of yours which you call a brain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 11:33:49 |Display all floors

Final Logic

Finally you quetion Seneca's logic.

Funny , as you are one of the last to talk about logic.
You mention hypcrisy, finalthought.
I repeat: will you sustain your pro-terrorist explanations once shit hits fan in China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 11:46:23 |Display all floors

terrorism in china...

If some day China is targeted by terrorists, sure it will not be without a reason. If ever the Chinese government was to attack an innocent country than I surely would not support Chinese government doing so, why would I encourage innocent bloodshed?

If after wards terrorists coming from the invaded country then would target China I could not blame them.

In fact, if I can not stop my own country attacking innocent countries than how can I except to stop terrorists from attacking my own country. I should blame the government which instigated this blood feud where only innocent civilians suffer. This then would be what is called Karma. This is why we say, "What goes around comes around." This is why America and Britain are targeted now.

Think about it a little bit and you will see there is a connection... Do not just bark without using your brain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 12:30:29 |Display all floors

Let's use brain

Today's teritory of China consists of the core part and the others . The others mean the conquered and incorporated teritories. As long as there are people living there . who do not identify themselves with chinese (han) , but think about themselves as the conquered nation, temporarily living under the occupation of the empire - there is ground for freedom fighters, including those who refer to terrorists acts. Similar rule as in other countries.
My question remains the same, as much as your silence for an answer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 14:13:06 |Display all floors

First you need to use the eyes God gave you!

I already answered your question. Read the above statement.

You can beat around the bush all day long, but the point is, do not distract from the real issue. Terrorists do not commit their violent acts without a reason. American terrorists for example commit terrorism around the globe to spread anti-democracy and grab oil.

Of course I will never support blood shed, but if ever any one commits terrorism in China, we must first analyze the reason why he/she did it. If he/she did it without a reason than he/she will not be called a terrorist, he/she shall be called a psychotic maniac.

If a person commits such an act of senseless violence in China of course that person must be mad, but if this violence occurs with a reason than we should calm our hearts and address the issue. We need to ask, “Why has this person targeted us?” If we killed that person's whole family with a Daisy Cutter than sure that is a good enough reason for him to target us, and we should not be too surprised or angered.

I repeat for people like you which have never read a dictionary before.

Terrorism
Definition
(A threat of) act of violence for political purposes

Therefore senseless bombing of civilians is not terrorism, it is just simply CRAZY! Madness without a reason!

To call terrorists by this term is perhaps a wrong choice of wording by the terrorist Americans? Constantly using the term "terrorist" just implies that Imperialist Americans them selves know that terrorists do have demands, as long as they call them terrorists? Right or wrong, wise guy?

To stop terrorism... simply stop violating the rest of the world. A content citizen is not a rioting citizen… this is the common sense you lack. Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 21:59:34 |Display all floors

C'mon Final

"If some day China is targeted by terrorists, sure it will not be without a reason. If ever the Chinese government was to attack an innocent country than I surely would not support Chinese government doing so, why would I encourage innocent bloodshed?"

Are you serious dude? One could argue that Taiwan is an innocent country. Youll soon see that ones governmental ambitions are directly in proportion to it's ability to project power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 12:20:15 |Display all floors

lets follow your way of logic, just for fun.

>>>If a person commits such an act of senseless violence in China of course that person must be mad, but if this violence occurs with a reason than we should calm our hearts and address the issue. <<<

Let's imagine such a hypo. A man blows himself up together with hundreds of kids in (whatever name) square in (whatever name) city in China.
He has left a leaflet explaining that he he killed unknown to him people because: (please write down here whatever BS might come to your mind).

In this momnt we understand that the person was not mad, we post mortem inoculate his morale and reasoning, we do it with cool minds in the atmosphere of understanding.

You probably do not get the imple truth that evrything what happens around , and peopl's acts in particular ALWAYS have some reasons. Whatever they do.
Reasons for murdering kids on the yard might be:
1. to get first class ticket to heaven
2. to "liberate" them from opressions of this world
3. to make headlines in news papers.
4.for fun
5. for sewing terror and fear as a mean of political leverage.
6.Because somebody gave hint that finalthough will be present on this yard as well.
7.to protest against luke warm beers in the bars around.
8.other equally valid , solid and understandable reasons for which we should keep our hearts calm and address the issues properly...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.