Author: daydreamer66

Are white trash perverts honest? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-7-19 10:09:53 |Display all floors

Reply: FFS

>>WTF does my speaking or writing no Chinese have to do with it, where's the troll rifle when you need it?<<

WTF does my speaking or writing English with minor mistakes have to to with you, an illiterate college dropout!

As a Chinese, I can use your mother tongue to bash you. Yet as an illiterate white trash pervert, you can not even speak a word of Chinese even if you have to beg for a job in Henan province, China!

What a poor, miserable bummer!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-19 13:15:37 |Display all floors

May be in china close to 100% of couples marry virgin

Bwahahahahahahah....you are retardedly misinformed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-19 15:47:16 |Display all floors

Tekvicious

Shut your big mouth black ass! and get out of CHina and go back to be a slave in America or England.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-19 20:21:11 |Display all floors

wtf

As a Chinese, I can use your mother tongue to bash you.

Let me give you another free English lesson. If you are Chinese, it is YOUR mother tongue, not mine. You should have said :

I can use OUR mother tongue, not YOUR mother tongue,my mother tongue is English.

Yet as an illiterate white trash pervert

And your evidence to this claim? Considering I can speak fluent german and have have a degree in English literature, I feel you are sorely misguided and erroneous in your claims?

you can not even speak a word of Chinese even if you have to beg for a job in Henan province, China!

I can actually speak a little 'putonghua' and I have been told that my pronunciation was quite good, but then I do have some ability with linguistics and am not a 'college dropout' as you claim. And I did'nt have to BEG for the job , I was OFFERED it...big difference........:)

Don't let the hong kong boy get to you, hell, in hindsight I agree with him, the korean girl WAS beautiful.....your boyfriend will be back from Dubai soon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 06:21:33 |Display all floors

hi daydreamer

i have no idea what you're talking about, or for that matter what urbexer is talking about with regards to yuki and the korean girl.  i have better things to do with my life than gossip about people on internet boards.

i thought you were a decent person but seems you're just stubby's little lapdog.  i won't stoop to your pathetic level by saying i hope you die.  i just hope you wake up and smell the coffee sometime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 09:36:20 |Display all floors

lost in this particular thread

daydreamer, what happened?  who did you trust mistakably?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-20 09:44:30 |Display all floors

or rather

who did she jump to the wrong conclusion about?  strange case of paranoia.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.