Views: 7436|Replies: 15

is anyone donot go home to celebrate the spring festival. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-14 16:53:54 |Display all floors
Hi,

everybody, Is anyone don't go home to celebrate the spring festival with your familys.
this Spring festival, I just decided don't go home.  when I called back home, my parents asked me to come back. they told me, please come back, don't worry the money.

I'm very ashamed for this. So I told my parents the reason is I haven't time to do it. and I haven't  buy a ticket.

But I think my parent can guess that I have no money to come back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-14 18:51:09 |Display all floors

the ticket!

The ticket is so difficult to get!!!  Maybe i have to stay here untill the Eve of the Sping Festival. Flying back is a better choice except for its price!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-14 19:39:50 |Display all floors

re

my friend is now in guangzhou and she tell me the ticket is difficult to buy.maybe she can't go back home till spring festival.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-14 20:48:38 |Display all floors

I retured to home for the Spring Festival. Now I am at home, but I don't  feel happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-14 21:47:46 |Display all floors

aaaaa

when i have stayed in another city for a long time i missed my family very much. but each time when i came back i felt it is so boring. because my parents will force me to visit some relatives one by one even though we have nothing  to exchange. in fact i only have few time to spend with my parents. i dont what  the spring festival is for.  sometimes in my eye it'means nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-15 13:24:56 |Display all floors

i must go home

hi, nice to meet you all here
luckly, i have got my ticket .i am so homesilk that i cannot bear thefestival eve lonely. i like the feeling at home, i miss my parents and friends so much, so now i'm looking forward to the spring festival's coming.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-16 01:00:08 |Display all floors

i don't go home

i don't go home,,my parents have already come in my city...of course they will spend the festival with me..it's sunny and warm everyday which is suitable to the elder..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.